Games That Pissed You Off ?

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 at the arcade - Because I get my ass handed to me every time by losers who practically live in that arcade.

Ha Sounds Like Me Use To Going To The Laundymat/Arcade Beating Friends And Little Kids.

And Nice List DanManXZ

Games That Piss Me Off:

007: Nightfire, Graphics Suck Ass And Game play Sucks Cock

Any Resident Evil, To Scary And Boring And Hard

JourneyMan 2:Legacy Of Time, Too Long And Complex For My Tiny Mind

Nobody Lives Forever 2, Here's My Story:

I First Stole 1 Copy Of The Game And It Didn't Work. I Sold It To EB in Perfect Conditions With Manuals And Got $8 In Store Credits, Seriously $8 And At The Time It Was $40-$50. My Dad Payed The Money Ti upgrade My Pc And I Stole Another Copy, It Worked But THe Game Was Completly Crap, The Cheats made It Worse. So Now I Have It In A Shoe Box Whoever Whats It I'll Give To You For $13, Who Ever PMs Me First Gets It.

Metal Gear Solid 2(Pc), Controls Were Crap, No Wonder I Got It At EB For $15. I'll Sell For $14

Warcraft 1, Call That Graphics?

All Takens, Gameplay Overall Was And Still Is Crap.

And I Won't Pay For S&H

And Why I Won't Sell It over Ebay Is Cuz The Old Acount With Some FeedBacks Got Blocked For Some Reason.

EDIT: I Think I've Sunken Down To A New Low, Selling My Crap On 1emuLation.com

Edited by 666Ghost

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warcraft 1, Call That Graphics?

All Takens, Gameplay Overall Was And Still Is Crap.

That game came out in 1993...what did you expect from it?

And yes K'dash, this topic is old but a good one nonetheless.

Warcraft was badass. I still prefer Warcraft 1/2 to 3 and Red Alert 1 to Red Alert 2.

Goldeneye 007

Suckiest FPS I've ever played. Espionage my ass. Just adding a silencer to a gun is not espionage. Then the total absent of any form of healing made my head hurt even more (plus the many mindless idiots who claim that was a great idea make it worse). I don't mind the no jumping but there were a couple of stages that needed it...badly.

Perfect Dark

A perfect (no pun intended) example of how multiplayer options ruin games. Remember when this game first hit the news. Looked great, good story panned out, etc. Then Rare decided to be morons again and add 3429623435423423846293 multiplayer options that ruined that game all together.

Battlestar Galactica

Cheap knockoff of the Star Wars Rogue games. Some horrible missions where you are asked to shoot a specific part off and you have no idea what it looks like let along where it is.

Soldier of Fortune

This game pisses me off mainly cuz there are people out there that say this is the most violent FPS ever. Same ones who've said all the other things I've written. Wow, cut up a person a million times opposed to pissing in people's mouths causing them to puke which in turn you can take a shovel and clean swipe their head off or make them cower on the ground and cause them to piss in their pants. SoF violent my ass. Tetris is more violent than this.

Zoop

The Gameboy version pisses me off. Extremely plain and boring. Wow, the game is frantic with 25 pieces that all look that same. Wow... :-D

Xenosaga

Another RPG with a crappy fighting system. Mainly the money. The story is stupid as well. A sequence in the ending was ripped off of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. The one of the Millenium Falcon flying out of the exploding Death Star II through the flames. Yeah, now you see it.

Rygar

All graphics...no game. Then they had to put biatch Slap (I call Britney Spears that cuz her drunken signature reads biatch Slap) in the game and even make a CG scene of her singing in like another one of her faggy videps.

Goldeneye 007

Suckiest FPS I've ever played. Espionage my ass. Just adding a silencer to a gun is not espionage. Then the total absent of any form of healing made my head hurt even more (plus the many mindless idiots who claim that was a great idea make it worse). I don't mind the no jumping but there were a couple of stages that needed it...badly.

Perfect Dark

A perfect (no pun intended) example of how multiplayer options ruin games. Remember when this game first hit the news. Looked great, good story panned out, etc. Then Rare decided to be morons again and add 3429623435423423846293 multiplayer options that ruined that game all together.

Battlestar Galactica

Cheap knockoff of the Star Wars Rogue games. Some horrible missions where you are asked to shoot a specific part off and you have no idea what it looks like let along where it is.

Soldier of Fortune

This game pisses me off mainly cuz there are people out there that say this is the most violent FPS ever. Same ones who've said all the other things I've written. Wow, cut up a person a million times opposed to pissing in people's mouths causing them to puke which in turn you can take a shovel and clean swipe their head off or make them cower on the ground and cause them to piss in their pants. SoF violent my ass. Tetris is more violent than this.

Zoop

The Gameboy version pisses me off. Extremely plain and boring. Wow, the game is frantic with 25 pieces that all look that same. Wow... :-D

Xenosaga

Another RPG with a crappy fighting system. Mainly the money. The story is stupid as well. A sequence in the ending was ripped off of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. The one of the Millenium Falcon flying out of the exploding Death Star II through the flames. Yeah, now you see it.

Rygar

All graphics...no game. Then they had to put biatch Slap (I call Britney Spears that cuz her drunken signature reads biatch Slap) in the game and even make a CG scene of her singing in like another one of her faggy videps.

sooo....?

You really seem to miss the point of certain games. Think of certain limitations of the system and the controls at the time (How could you add jump, when all the N64's buttons for Goldeneye/Perfect Dark were practically used up, yeah, it needed jumping hardcore, I would liked one of the C-Buttons, but thats just me)

How can custumizations in an MP-part of the game be bad? It's too add more verity in the game for the none-deathmatch junkies(which I don't think you are one at all).

SOF is violent because of the dismemberment of bodies do to it's hit-location damage. It's practically based on real life damage on the human body (a.45(example: Desert Eagle) and a.50(AW.50 Rifle) bullet would blow your face up and leave a nasty hole in it as opposed to a 9mm(Glock family) or a NATO2.8(SIG SAUGERP228). Also to take into consideration the AP(Armor Percing) and NON-AP bullets).

Xenosaga was just a really good movie. (FYI, Star Wars movies are based on Akria Kurosawa's "Hidden Fortress" movie).

I miss no points. You failed with your post. Most of those games had useless crap in them to begin with. You failed to understand the rant of SoF as well. As well as everything else in this world.

Thank you with you analists then person who is far supiror then everyone on this board.