Virtua Fighter

I like DOA3 graphicswise  :-D, but the XBOX controller just doesn't feel natural to me.

Yes, Kasumi-chan is much cuter :)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn fatal do you ever stop spamming about this game? The game is too unlrealistic becuase you can do air juggles, end of story. Air juggles = unrealistic, unrealistic = flock it lets go with something fun since it's unrealistic like a 2d fighter or unreal tournament.

But if it would be realistic, it would be so fun. Besides, VF has it's merits; some may not like it, but it still has.

But I haven't played VF in quite a long time...

Edited by Agozer

Damn fatal do you ever stop spamming about this game? The game is too unlrealistic becuase you can do air juggles, end of story. Air juggles = unrealistic, unrealistic = flock it lets go with something fun since it's unrealistic like a 2d fighter or unreal tournament.

I am not spamming about this game. Air juggles is a big part of Vf and 3D fighting games in general. Damn cominus are you still this clueless about Vf and 3D fighting games?

I agree with Fatal Rose, as far as 3D fighters go it's the best for graphics n deep, technical fighting engine.

I still like Tekken tho cuz it has a better story n better characters imo. Well, better characters for a more INTERESTING story compared to VF.

Oh but I don't agree with VF having more replay value than SC. SC's Weapon's Master mode has a great story along with loads of interesting battle modes to play to unlock things etc, while VF's Quest mode has tons of battles n some interesting battle modes to play, it lacks story. And that ties in with the fact that VF lacks a good story to begin with.

Edited by nyuuka

Spamming? What is this? All I know is that Project Justice kicks all 3D fighter's A$$!!! (:))

Anon.

wtf air juggles are realistic.

Pictures guy thrown in air. gets smashed down to ground. Gets kicked back up and gets jumped kick into wall....

Meh

Spamming? What is this? All I know is that Project Justice kicks all 3D fighter's A$$!!! (:))

Anon.

LOL! :-D You flocking spammer, WE KNOW! It kicks azz!