Virtua Fighter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again...Are you serious Riot.exe...dude VF4 is the least BMF game I have ever seen...In Tekken you can just kick the crap out of your opponent just by pressing punch

Actually, DoA is the most BMF I can think of...Tekken is the least, (in terms of quality series...) but as it was said, has the most BMF character in the Eddy/Christie movesets...

VF is somewhere in the middle...you can be very BM in it...or, be skilled like mad crazy...whereas in DoA, you had to press Free at the right time or else BM's were all over your ass...and Tekken's main dillema was in juggling...you need very little to be cheap...

then again...can you really compare the fighting in Tekken to Doa or VF? Tekken allowed a button for each limb, whereas VF and DoA simply had a punch and a kick...that DOES account for a different style of play...then again...we could bring up Beastorizer/Bloody Roar series...

Also, SC = Fantasy, whereas VF4 is based on real life martial arts, which require practise and skills and precise timing...just like in VF4

Correction. Almost every style in Soul Calibur is a real weapon art. Ninjitsu, Taijisu, Crab, Half/Full Moon, Double Sword, Iai etc.

SC is very unrealistic compared to VF. SC is more fantasy than anything. But yes SC does have some real martial arts weapon based moves in it.

WTF? Realistic? That stupid wrestler guy tosses you more around than gold burg. Hell he can probably go up agaisnt the hulk. The game feels like tony hawk, too much damn air time. It feel like DBZ except without the kio-ken and fire balls. The game is is nowhere fantasy, except the actual characters, but who doesnt was to see whats her name in a thong? :lol: If you want realistic play Fight Night 2004, or was it 2003, or maybe even the UFC or pride. Save me the flame, stop your bitching and get off the rag...the regualr rag not that guy in the fourms.

Wolf only has one move which throws you a short distance away not across the arena...Cominous don't be so dramatic....

Stop being so Cominus=Cockbite. If the game has no weapons it's not really a fighting game, it's just some friendly competion, or more like a water slap fight.

So if it doesn't have weapons its a water slap fight? KOF and SF have no weapons and those are the most hardcore fighters ever.

Umm Tekken has the most button masher friendly characters ever in a fighting game. Does Eddy Gordo, Christie Monterio, and Baek Do Son ring a bell?

At least none of them are pulling an Elioth with a character that all you can do is button mash and _actually_ get moves out of *coughan-hellcough*

:lol: True :lol:

Elioth's games are usually unbalanced, which means some characters have advantages over the rest....

Hahaha...Angel is fun to play with if you know what you're doing...but thats true...she is Quite BMF for the 2d world...

Then make him stop defending it like a fanboy :lol:

Dude he ain't protecting crap...VF4 needs for protecting it speaks for it self....but he is stating his opinion to people that have not played the game properly and say that its crap and then they don't respect his opinions so they start saying "oh your a FANBOY blah blah blah"

Once again...Are you serious Riot.exe...dude VF4 is the least BMF game I have ever seen...In Tekken you can just kick the crap out of your opponent just by pressing punch

Actually, DoA is the most BMF I can think of...Tekken is the least, (in terms of quality series...) but as it was said, has the most BMF character in the Eddy/Christie movesets...

VF is somewhere in the middle...you can be very BM in it...or, be skilled like mad crazy...whereas in DoA, you had to press Free at the right time or else BM's were all over your ass...and Tekken's main dillema was in juggling...you need very little to be cheap...

then again...can you really compare the fighting in Tekken to Doa or VF? Tekken allowed a button for each limb, whereas VF and DoA simply had a punch and a kick...that DOES account for a different style of play...then again...we could bring up Beastorizer/Bloody Roar series...

Riot I respect your opinions but mate I don't understand where the f@ck your getting your facts from....

Tekken and DOA are the biggest button mashers I have ever played...damn I even saw a 10 year old beat a teenager by just pressing all of the buttons at the same time...

Some of the characters in VF4 are prone to button mashing but to pull of the moves and actually win requires skillz. If you play against someone with skillz they will be able to kick the button mashers ass without any effort....

I have every right to critize his facts and the way he said it. A part from the fact he did not play the game properly is because it did not interest him fully enough to engage to get within its deeper depts(Holy christ that sounds like a sexual innudeno o_O). Does not mean a person can critize. Hell, you can call me wrong about it and it won't matter. Cause he, me, him and everyone has an opinion,

I have every right to critize his facts and the way he said it. A part from the fact he did not play the game properly is because it did not interest him fully enough to engage to get within its deeper depts(Holy christ that sounds like a sexual innudeno o_O). Does not mean a person can critize. Hell, you can call me wrong about it and it won't matter. Cause he, me, him and everyone has an opinion,

But the things that he has said about VF don't make any sense. Damn near everything that has come out of his mouth have been nothing but insults or just plain wrong.

K'Dash I understand what your saying and I agree....but how can someone who has not played a game to its fullest potential properly...its like reviewing a movie based on the sole fact that you watched the preview....:lol: