King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact

This little project might turn alright...

Maybe another Project Justice (which, by the way, if you haven't already heard my rants on it, is an EXTREMELY awesome game for the DC). :P

Anon.

Heh...its too bad Kyosuke sucks ASS in CVS2...

...remember Virtua Fighter on Genesis? 2 examples of fighters not being good from 3-D to 2-D

...however...Shiki in SVC:Chaos was a good transition..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...remember Virtua Fighter on Genesis?  2 examples of fighters not being good from 3-D to 2-D

Thats because were thats SNK, who has been known to add alot of detail into their characters (because the characters are based like they would actually exist in the real world)

Maybe another Project Justice (which, by the way, if you haven't already heard my rants on it, is an EXTREMELY awesome game for the DC). :P

Anon.

Dude, you appereantly have not played CvsSNK2 online.

I have been RAPED AND A HALF by expert Kyosuke players who juggled my a$$ all the way to kingdom come!!! :)

Anon.

EDIT: Damn those word filters!!!

Edited by AntiWinner22

Kyosuke is one of the best characters in CvS2, it just takes a bit of practice to play him effectively.

ForceX: No, the Cosplay thread is your biatch. :P

Maybe another Project Justice (which, by the way, if you haven't already heard my rants on it, is an EXTREMELY awesome game for the DC). ;)

Anon.

...remember Virtua Fighter on Genesis? 2 examples of fighters not being good from 3-D to 2-D

Ah VF on Genesis without a doubt the worst VF ever created :P

Maybe another Project Justice (which, by the way, if you haven't already heard my rants on it, is an EXTREMELY awesome game for the DC). ;)

Anon.

I have been RAPED AND A HALF by expert Kyosuke players who juggled my a$$ all the way to kingdom come!!! :P

Anon.

Yeah, kyosoke(sp? whatever) is I think the only character that can do air juggles.

this seems kinda cool have faith in snk dudes! they have brought us kick a$$ games like metal slug and kof damn how i love kof....... and if this doesnt become a good game we can pick it up for 5 dollar and have fun for a week :D

and if it sucks im doin it for kyo ( here better have a cooler look), iori and k' ( he better be in there) rock on

Maybe another Project Justice (which, by the way, if you haven't already heard my rants on it, is an EXTREMELY awesome game for the DC). :D

Anon.

I have been RAPED AND A HALF by expert Kyosuke players who juggled my a$$ all the way to kingdom come!!! :D

Anon.

Yeah, kyosoke(sp? whatever) is I think the only character that can do air juggles.

Yea, i think that is the case.

Oh, and some advice: NEVER play a good Kyosuke with your Shin Gouki. NEVER.

Anon.

I 0wned with Kyosuke. Some of my friends didn't even know what game he was from. I was like, "Its Rival Schools man!" and they're like "Oh, Rival what?!"

I don't know if any of you have gone to IGN to see the latest screenshots. One of the characters has some pretty nifty breakdance moves. And that chick with the goggles gives Mai a run for her money on you know...her assets.

I 0wned with Kyosuke. Some of my friends didn't even know what game he was from. I was like, "Its Rival Schools man!" and they're like "Oh, Rival what?!"

I don't know if any of you have gone to IGN to see the latest screenshots. One of the characters has some pretty nifty breakdance moves. And that chick with the goggles gives Mai a run for her money on you know...her assets.

Link please, I suck at finding anything from IGN.