King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact

Ya well, K9999 was a tribute to Akira, n for what he was (an artificial person or something right?) he looked to fit the part somewhat well.

Keep in mind that the japanese voice actor for Tetsuo (whom K9999 was an homage to) also played the voice to K9999 (which is pronounced K-4-9, in case you didn't know)

I also heard that the person who does Kyo's voice is the person who does the voice of Kaneda

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let there be Robert Garcia in it. Please snk. If he is not in the game i might not even buy it.

I doubt it since they already have 2 Kyoguken (sp?) fighters and I doubt they would add a third one who in all intents and purposes is the same as Ryo. But it would be cool to see Robert.

Please let there be Robert Garcia in it. Please snk. If he is not in the game i might not even buy it.

I doubt it since they already have 2 Kyoguken (sp?) fighters and I doubt they would add a third one who in all intents and purposes is the same as Ryo. But it would be cool to see Robert.

yeah i think robert has been too over looked. i dont think he was in the cvs series was he? i cant believe im not remembering. but yeah, robert deserves more credit...honestly, and i might get attacked by some, but i think they should get rid of the other 2 and place robert. =X

yeah i think robert has been too over looked. i dont think he was in the cvs series was he? i cant believe im not remembering. but yeah, robert deserves more credit...honestly, and i might get attacked by some, but i think they should get rid of the other 2 and place robert. =X

Yea Robert is by far waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler than any other kyokugen character. They need to put him in this game! :D

Reading through the earlier pages I missed I came across a few commits about virtua fighter by some people that had no idea what they were talking about when it comes to VF. But anyways I just checked out some screens at ign and I have to say I am even more hyped about this game. It just looks awesome.

Reading through the earlier pages I missed I came across a few commits about virtua fighter by some people that had no idea what they were talking about when it comes to VF. But anyways I just checked out some screens at ign and I have to say I am even more hyped about this game. It just looks awesome.

Assuming it plays well. :D

Start flaming me and all, but I think it's shows a lack of resourcefulness when a game has multiple characters that pretty much have the same moves. (Read: very similar)

Robert/Ryo/Ken/Ryu etc. etc.

Yeah, Street Fighter Ex was Takara, ya know, the guys who used to port mad NeoGeo games to the SNES and Genesis back in the day.

...actually it was a side company called Arika who was responsible for SF:EX...I don't really get where Takara comes in...I guess its because I only actually played the first one...