King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact

I 0wned with Kyosuke. Some of my friends didn't even know what game he was from. I was like, "Its Rival Schools man!" and they're like "Oh, Rival what?!"

I don't know if any of you have gone to IGN to see the latest screenshots. One of the characters has some pretty nifty breakdance moves. And that chick with the goggles gives Mai a run for her money on you know...her assets.

Link please, I suck at finding anything from IGN.

Here you go:

Latest IGN KOF:Maximum Impact shots

They look pretty good.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Kyosuke is also Top Tier in CvS2, most because the of the air juggles is why he is.

I can't make judgement until I see videos of it in action. Character models look nice, but if this is another Virtua Fighter, Tekken, DoA clone I think I'll pass until it's in the budget bin.

I don't now, there's something wrong to me when you open up a move's list and you see the availible list of combos for you to do.

I don't care if KOF goes 3D, because i will never be able to play it.  The arcade will probably never show up in my town, unless somebody miraculously emulates it.

did you know that they're porting it to numerous consoles too? o.o

I don't care if KOF goes 3D, because i will never be able to play it.  The arcade will probably never show up in my town, unless somebody miraculously emulates it.

Oh, I thought it was only for the PS2. But if its coming to more nextgen consoles, awesome! It means I don't have to get a PS2. :D

really is it coming out for xbox?

This little project might turn alright...

Maybe another Project Justice (which, by the way, if you haven't already heard my rants on it, is an EXTREMELY awesome game for the DC). :D

Anon.

Heh...its too bad Kyosuke sucks ASS in CVS2...

Dude, you appereantly have not played CvsSNK2 online.

I have been RAPED AND A HALF by expert Kyosuke players who juggled my a$$ all the way to kingdom come!!! :D

Anon.

EDIT: Damn those word filters!!!

Yeah, kyosoke(sp? whatever) is I think the only character that can do air juggles.

Yea, i think that is the case.

Oh, and some advice: NEVER play a good Kyosuke with your Shin Gouki. NEVER.

Anon.

What the fizzneeuck? Kyosuke is my BEST character in his native game, but in CVS2 He just couldn't take a hit for anything, and his offensive damage was pretty weak...despite him havin' the same moves, (plus a cool max super) he just didn't stack up with everyone else...now I'm hearing he's top tier?

really is it coming out for xbox?

I thought it was exclusive to the PS2....

I hope that they can still keep the fast and furious nature of a 2D fighter within this game.  One thing I don't like about 3D fighters is their combo system.  They're all dial'em combos.  You can't just make up your own combos which is sad because one of the joys of a fighting game is hitting somebody with a combo that you found out.  Also, there are no combo exhibitions in fighters like that.

I especially hope this game isn't like Tekken 4.  The match is two people staggering back and forth with them baiting each other with moves until one person has a big enough opening to launch a 7-hit combo that takes away 70% of the other person's life and match is pretty much over from their.

I hope they've learned from that horrible game, Fatal Fury:Wild Ambition (I've only played the PSX port), as well.

...You can make your own combos in Project Justice...