King Of Fighters: Maximum Impact

Go here!

WOW :o !

I have never been this excited about a new KOF game. I wonder if they are going to make it more realistic like VF, Tekken, and DOA? I hope so because we all remember how horrible the Street Fighter EX series is and the crappy Fatal Fury wild ambition. I say the controls and fighting more like VF and the excitement and over the top craziness of DOA. I am really looking forward to this game. Snk please don't fail us. ;)

Discuss…..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...This isn't necessarily that bad. I've always wanted to see KOF in 3D, although there's a great possibility that the game will suck, since KOF has been 2D in the past.

...You know. To be honest, I don't like the idea of it going 3D. That's just me.

King of Fighters have been 2D for so long, especially when it was SNK. But eh, now we're going to 3D. But then again, this is going to be for PS2. 2D games is slowly fading, aside from...Neo Blood series and Guilty Gear X. But eh. Maybe I'm overexaggerating, but I will at least give this game a chance to see how it comes out.

Let's just hope that it's good.

I dont think it's a "king of fighters" i just think it's another fatal fury.

The video says KOF in the beginning. So its KOF. And you can definitely tell who Terry is and I'm pretty sure one of the other guys is Kyo.

But I'm more excited about KOF2004 and KOF:Neowave than this game. I'll play it and then I'll complain on how bad it sucks. ;)

The video says KOF in the beginning. So its KOF. And you can definitely tell who Terry is and I'm pretty sure one of the other guys is Kyo.

But I'm more excited about KOF2004 and KOF:Neowave than this game. I'll play it and then I'll complain on how bad it sucks. :o

Video ;) ? Am I missing something here?

But I'm more excited about KOF2004 and KOF:Neowave than this game. I'll play it and then I'll complain on how bad it sucks. :o

Video ;) ? Am I missing something here?

Yeah, there's a 2:06 trailer. I forgot where I got it from...some KOF fan site. Might have been KOFChile...I don't know. Check at some of the old threads, there was a topic on it not too long ago.