Final Burn Legends 1.7

+ T +

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found that in ketsui and dodonpachi dai ou jou and possibly black label as well that you cant continue after you lose all your lives.in the dip switches in mame you can turn continue on but that option is not in the dipswitch settings in fbl 1.7.

i found that in ketsui and dodonpachi dai ou jou and possibly black label as well that you cant continue after you lose all your lives.in the dip switches in mame you can turn continue on but that option is not in the dipswitch settings in fbl 1.7.

heres how to turn on the continue in 5 easy steps

1) in game press right stick to bring up in game menu

2) scroll down and select arcade settings then dip options turn on test mode and press red button to back out to game

3) dip options will now come on select system and then simply turn on continue

4) press right stick and go back to arcade settings and turn off test mode and then red button to back out to game

5) in the dip area select and press exit from system then exit again on main dip options screen game will now restart and you will have continue option again easy!!! :P

Edited by gamez fan

heres how to turn on the continue in 5 easy steps

1) in game press right stick to bring up in game menu

2) scroll down and select arcade settings then dip options turn on test mode and press red button to back out to game

3) dip options will now come on select system and then simply turn on continue

4) press right stick and go back to arcade settings and turn off test mode and then red button to back out to game

5) in the dip area select and press exit from system then exit again on main dip options screen game will now restart and you will have continue option again easy!!! :P

gotcha cheers.

A question,

I'm using the romcenter.dat from FBL 1.666 is this upto date to work for 1.7 ?

also it doesn't seem to work with the latest version of romcenter (I'm using the old 2.71 version)

what version of mame roms is fbl 1.7 working with ?

Edited by silkworm

A question,

I'm using the romcenter.dat from FBL 1.666 is this upto date to work for 1.7 ?

also it doesn't seem to work with the latest version of romcenter (I'm using the old 2.71 version)

what version of mame roms is fbl 1.7 working with ?

The ROM set in 1.7 is exactly the same as in 1.666 which is based on MAME 0.143u8. I don't have any problems using the DATs with the latest Romcenter so I'm not sure what to suggest there.

1. is "Toukidenshou - Angel Eyes" at a similar stage to the cps3 stuff, i.e. it only works on a 128 xbox? I get a similar error, see.

It's most likely memory related, yes. kenshiro has been doing some work on games that need VMM added but it isn't always easy to tell whether a game fails to load due to memory shortage or something else entirely.

I guess me and Cos should get started on that pixel perfect set of INIs now that the screen setup system is now resolved.

Well I'm definitely done messing with the screen sizes, so anything you do from now on should be future-proof. :)