Final Burn Legends 1.7

+ T +

Asura Blade gets very slow or frameskip a lot sometimes, and the mirror match the enemy is not visible

That's because you're playing it on an Xbox, it's more resource intensive than the system can handle. You should be glad it runs at all. ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found this issue a few weeks ago.

ninja spirit has graphic issue's. try playing and you'll see on the first level. i know it's irem game but thought i'd point it out.

I altered the graphics code in the Irem drivers to boost the speed, so this would probably account for any graphics problems with those games. I've noticed quite a few issues this has caused so I'll likely use the unaltered FBA driver in the next build even though it's a lot slower.

could it be possible to have both drivers with an option to choose the driver to use when the game loads??

some irem may run better on the altered whiles others may run fine on on the un-altered?

Edited by tristanx

could it be possible to have both drivers with an option to choose the driver to use when the game loads??

some irem may run better on the altered whiles others may run fine on on the un-altered?

It's a nice idea and it's something I'd consider if it was the difference between slow or full speed. More likely I would just use two versions of the driver. But at the moment, even with the graphics code changes, none of the games run full speed so until that changes I'll probably just stick to the stock FBA driver.