Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
+ T +

Final Burn Legends 1.7

This is just a small update to fix some games that were broken in 1.666. Thanks to gamez fan for bringing them to my attention.

+ T +

What's New:

- The following games were broken in 1.666 and have been fixed:

Bonk's Adventure

Blaze On

1000 Miglia

Mille Miglia 2

Explosive Breaker

The Berlin Wall

Magical Crystals

DoDonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou (Black Label)

Knights of Valour 2

Knights of Valour 2 Plus

Downloads:

The usual places.

still havin problems with dodonpachi 3 black label im still gettin the rom error message after the game has loaded but it could just be my rom is wrong

no big deal as dodonpachi 3 works fine plus its great to have kov2 working again love that game

still havin problems with dodonpachi 3 black label im still gettin the rom error message after the game has loaded but it could just be my rom is wrong

no big deal as dodonpachi 3 works fine plus its great to have kov2 working again love that game

Almost definitely a problem with your ROMset. It's working perfectly here.

Almost definitely a problem with your ROMset. It's working perfectly here.

ok not makin a big deal out of this since ddp3 master version works for me and im not really bothered about it but just want to know what i did wrong

i got a new ddpblk rom from the fba section of a french site built it up using romcentre.dat to be the parent as i prefer it that way

loaded up fbl tried the new rom the game starts but loads to black screen with rom error! in green writing so to be double sure

i stripped the rom back to just being a clone again to see if it works that way but same thing as before loads to black screen etc

as i said not bothered but i do luv a mystery why do you think this is happening +T+