Final Burn Legends 1.7

+ T +

has anyone else played Espgaluda in 1.7 and had GFX glitches? I played it last nite, rom loaded fine along with the select screen but when i comes on the playfield its garbled.

EspGaluda is working fine here. Check your ROMset, make sure you're running a clean install etc.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys ^^

Thank you +T+ for your work ^^ and the new release :D i cant wait to receive my Egret 2 put my Xbox inside, then to launch FBL ^^

So glad PGM games have been improved :P, less "slowdown" in Ketsui, Galuda runs great, and DOJ too....... how these games are running on a Trusty ? full speed ? no loss framerate ?

Sweet fiery onion of hell!

I have been away for a few weeks (too much work REALLY) and

a lot of things have been happening! Wonderful!

Question for +T+:

My already configured game INIs (from INI/EMULATION/) will

work fine with a 1.7 clean install?

I really need to play OutRun e HanOng games correctly!

Regards, and thanks soo much!

Cospefogo.

I'd like to make a friendly humble request: Ever thought about adding samba or relax support for FB Legends for the xbox for the roms, videos and titles? :lol:

It's not something I'd be able to code from scratch. Does NestopiaX have support for this? If so then it could possibly be ported to FBL.

So glad PGM games have been improved :D, less "slowdown" in Ketsui, Galuda runs great, and DOJ too....... how these games are running on a Trusty ? full speed ? no loss framerate ?

Don't forget to check out the new DIP switch settings on those games too :P. As for Trusty Xboxes, who knows? But those games run so well on a standard Xbox I don't think the difference would be noticeable most of the time.

Question for +T+:

My already configured game INIs (from INI/EMULATION/) will

work fine with a 1.7 clean install?

I'm afraid not. I've made some changes to the default screen sizes, particularly the vertical games which now use 2 separate sets of values depending on the original resolution of the game. All I can say is that I consider the current default screen sizes to be as good as they can possibly be so there will be no more changes to them in the future.

I'd like to make a friendly humble request: Ever thought about adding samba or relax support for FB Legends for the xbox for the roms, videos and titles? :D

It's not something I'd be able to code from scratch. Does NestopiaX have support for this? If so then it could possibly be ported to FBL.

NestopiaX does not have support for this, but I know that the old Xport emulators had samba or relax code in their (now) open source. Madmab, who based his versions of emulators on Xport's emulators, then improved upon the samba/relax code in new releases. Maybe he'd be willing to depart with the new samba/relax part of his emulators to support another friendly emulator programmer? If not, maybe the Xport samba/relax code could still work...

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=617799

-YRUSirius

Edited by YRUSirius

Doing roms and titles is fairly easy (actually movies too). But for performance reasons I would recommend staying away from movies and streaming. It can slow down the interface and threads are not an option cause the SAMBA code don't take to kindly to threads. :D

I'm afraid not. I've made some changes to the default screen sizes, particularly the vertical games which now use 2 separate sets of values depending on the original resolution of the game. All I can say is that I consider the current default screen sizes to be as good as they can possibly be so there will be no more changes to them in the future.

Ouch!

So I think I will return to that old method of having two different FBL running in parallel.

All my vertical games are superbly fine in pixel perfect no-bilinear-sharp-as-hell in the actual 1.5 version!

I switched from a LCD TV to a LCD PC monitor (light weight) and now I can physically rotate my screen

on side, to lay the vertical games as they really should be played!

Anyway, thanks for this version, +T+!

I will setup it for OutRun and HangOn games by themselves!

Regards,

C.

when gathering roms using romcenter to "fix" a rom, ie when a rom is marked as yellow and making it "fixed" green useful or does it actually need to be done?

Depends what needs fixing but generally, yes. FBL goes by the CRC of the individual ROMs not the name, so name fixes are less important. But the name of the zip is important to have right and there are other fixes that can affect whether a game will work or not.

Basically you should have everything green if you can, because don't come to me for support with yellow ROMs! :):P

when gathering roms using romcenter to "fix" a rom, ie when a rom is marked as yellow and making it "fixed" green useful or does it actually need to be done?

Depends what needs fixing but generally, yes. FBL goes by the CRC of the individual ROMs not the name, so name fixes are less important. But the name of the zip is important to have right and there are other fixes that can affect whether a game will work or not.

Basically you should have everything green if you can, because don't come to me for support with yellow ROMs! ;):P

thanks again... :)