CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Welcome JacKc,

"not every one has to suck ;) his virtual penis just to get builds/features out of him" its a simple matter of agreeing/disagreeing common on all open forums! A simple matter of opinion B)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(XBOX), someday you'll write an intelligent, coherent post and surprise us all.

Welcome JacKc,

"not every one has to suck ;) his virtual penis just to get builds/features out of him" its a simple matter of agreeing/disagreeing common on all open forums! A simple matter of opinion B)

Edited by PhilExile

lol ive never released anything to do with ffightb just added the driver ;) others added that stuff....im publicaly sorry someone stole a screen shot from you I hope you can get over it B)

sure we know your point (xbox) ...you even had threads created on many occasions to make your point...no one really read them...and we tried that a few times for you so your point could be well heard and you could stay away

your point is lost anywhere else though...but sadly its lost on this thread as well...its just dribble...I dont care about what you say...the numbers show your wrong to the average person and they show your wrong badly...

everyone can see it and even you can see it...I know your bitter about it...but the facts are easy to find

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...09601&st=30

check this out...wrong on most acounts...15-20 sec for a game to start loading lol untidy interface lol good to others are noticing and they are saying im def not the authors even with 250,000 lines of changes to the code....the code base is now x2 what it started and I still have heaps of mem to spare in the launcher for a new gui

it looks like R4 is gone now Oooohhhh yeah

******CoinOPS reignite R9 Standalone RELEASED*******

added this over the top of a full R6 build and its all go

added new grouping to sort by name

fixed screen positioning

added OSD game information

added many new import titles

fixed some naming

monitor on side renaming

hidden options in ini to disable start menu...disable advanced setting......launch XBMC shortcut...great for cab users to protect there settings from newbes

FINAL BUG BASH NOW FOR CoinOPS reignite X....out soon this will be a full build...R9 is for final bug bashers only....X will be in a few days

it is ready for trail for those that want to bug bash it....ill be testing it for 3-4 days then CoinOPS reignite X will be released....it will be a full build...then im moving onto a new brand and new direction again.... this is featured enough... I will be looking at some Showroom build....some last cores....a new skin and drivers after this for a while

Not really a bug (not that I would know), but some of the StreetfighterII bootlegs dont play, they load up but then sit at a black screen B) any fix for this?

PS any thought on if the Bootleg names can be displayed for the streetfighter series only?

EG Streetfighter II (M-1) or StreetfighterII (Rainbow V1) ;) I know youi said it looks rubbish, but just like I done here looks ok.

Thanks

Keep up the awesome work

PS Robocop3 for snes also boots to black screen (this and the above is on R8)

Edited by ace9094

GAME( 1992, sf2rb, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Rainbow Edition" ) // 920322 - based on World version

GAME( 1992, sf2rb2, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Rainbow Edition II" ) // 920322 - based on World version

GAME( 1992, sf2red, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Red Wave Edition" ) // 920313 - based on World version

GAME( 1992, sf2v004, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition V004" ) // "102092" !!! - based on (heavily modified) World version

GAME( 1992, sf2accp2, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition Accelerator " ) // 920313 - based on USA version

GAMEX(1992, sf2m1, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition M1", GAME_NOT_WORKING )

GAMEX(1992, sf2m2, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition M2 ", GAME_NOT_WORKING )

GAMEX(1992, sf2m3, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition M3", GAME_NOT_WORKING )

GAME (1992, sf2m4, sf2ce, sf2, sf2j, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition M4" )

GAME (1992, sf2m5, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition M5" )

GAME (1992, sf2m6, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition M6" )

GAME (1992, sf2m7, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition M7" )

GAME (1992, sf2yyc, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition YYC" )

GAME (1992, sf2koryu, sf2ce, sf2, sf2, cps1, ROT0, "Capcom","Street Fighter II Champion Edition Kouryu" )

renamed alot of the sf2 hacks....

Robocop 3 for SNES ummm maybe it doesnt work right ;)

added BS Zelda no Densetsu Kodai no Sekiban Dai 1 Hanashi (J) support as SNES_BSZelda

The real thing is:

Harsh people love to come here, to criticize, to preach hatred in

the topics, to insult, to call it names, to speak bad, to mumble jumble,

but in the end --- I BET MY $66 CENTS --- THAT THEY ARE USING, PLAYING

AND ENJOYING GOOD MOMENTS PROVIDED BY COINOPS EMULATOR.

Those people should keep it simple... If they want to help, then HELP.

If they want to bother and just lose precious time from other people,

then - as I already said - B E G O N E . F O R G O O D, D A M N ' I T .

I am sick of that.

I feel pity for people that love to act as they have the KING ON THEIR BELLYS

when they are behind screen computers.

Leave CoinOPS in peace.

Never a Mame Emulator were too far and never had so marvelous results.

I DON'T CARE HOW. I JUST CARE ABOUT ------ IT HAVE BEEN DONE!

AND VERY WELL DONE, for satan's sake.

A HELL OF A JOB.

Regards,

Spitfire.

Edited by Cospefogo