CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP,

How difficult would it be to sort out the controller/mouse settings saving issue?

What is needed to get it implemented before the final build?

It is really mega important to me to get this functionality, would there be an option for a custom build?

Many thanks.

What an holy shit this CoinOPS reignite !!! R1, R2...R9285, remains shit make by a thief !!!

You steal everything (even my snaps for Final Fight Bootleg hack known as ffightb in MAME)...You only deserve the community !!!

I could not understand why you're not be yet banned from this forum with all people you've betrayed ;)

Edited by JacKc

Looks like some good things in there, especially the XBMC shortcut. Can't wait to try it out and finally make coinops my dash. How hard would it be to add in some ftp access?

That is actually not a bad idea, for arcade cab owners. FTP and some kind of file browser where you can move/delete things.

What an holy shit this CoinOPS reignite !!! R1, R2...R9285, remains shit make by a thief !!!

You steal everything (even my snaps for Final Fight Bootleg hack known as ffightb in MAME)...You only deserve the community !!!

I could not understand why you're not be yet banned from this forum with all people you've betrayed ;)

B E G O N E .

Second that motion. JacKc, you only serve to prove yourself to be a jackass with random comments like that.

I worked with BP on the perfect pixel functionality and he is not a theif. No other emulator can do this functionality.

Speaking of perfect pixels, good site: http://nfgworld.com/mb/thread/660

Cos, they talk about Capcom 384 games and how they were reduced 20% horizontally to fit the old cabs. Guess we got that number right! B)

B E G O N E .