--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Ok 720p is being skinned now :thumbsup1: its pretty much in.... do you like the way autofires done now gavin19?

also it maybe missing settings but it has so many HK doesnt have...people ignor that I can go though at least 10 major ones and 50 minor ones..... let alone the keymapping vmm etc

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok 720p is being skinned now :thumbsup1: its pretty much in.... do you like the way autofires done now gavin19?

also it maybe missing settings but it has so many HK doesnt have...people ignor that I can go though at least 10 major ones and 50 minor ones..... let alone the keymapping vmm etc

Yep, autofire is just fine as it is :)

speaking of autofire i actually forgot to mention bp that i gave a couple of members over at shmups.com the beta to try and being hardcore shmup fans you know how important autofire and screen rotation is to shooter fans.

well they liked it a lot especially the option you put in to just have it set up for a vertical monitor and leave the direction as is.they also liked the addition of raiden fighters2 so there has been some good feedback from over there via pm.

No worries I like it also..... just wish I could pay someone with skills to sort out real hard driver issues ;) someone with real skillz (export or a mame dev so I could clean up some games quickly as this side is very hard for me)

I rethought about screen rotation and autofire for ease of use and also how to use it. Semi automatic fire is good on games like aliens vs predator also :D

Hi!

I've just tested the new Beta 6. This are the things i noticed:

1. Without any Roms, you can't get out of the "Settings" or "Buttons and Features"-Screen with "Back" without freezing. I had to reboot my Xbox. My Roms are in F:\Roms\Mame and CoinOps is in E:\Emus\CoinOps. I deleted the old saves and copied the new ones to E:\. Then i tried CoinOps and got the freeze. Then i edited the settings.ini and set the correct Rom-Path. After that CoinOps worked wonderfull!

2. In Screenadjustment you should be able to view a square. Just be sure it's the right aspect ratio

3. In the "Start-Menu" there should be only Settings, Buttons and Features, Reboot and Shutdown. Because of this are the most used options. All other Settings should be in a Submenu under Settings. Maybe "Setttings for this Game" or "General Settings "

4. Where is the Rom-Path Setting in the GUI? :D

Thanks for the great work on CoinOps. I'm looking forward to the Final Release.

Sorry for my English. It's not my native language and my English at school was years ago ;)

bp i put those screenshots you provided into my xbox and also the roms to match them.for some reason the screenshots arent showing up on the screen,as in none of them the roms are working fine that i added but no signs of the screenies.any ideas?

OK I skinned the 720version of the skin fixed most aliment issues and stf spent ages adding the virtual memory for 720 as alot of games ran out of memory without it.

Its ready for

++++++ CoinOPS IGNITE Final Public BETA ++++++++

I will fix issues said but you wont see the final for a few week...stf and I will tidy the release so if you want something fixed thats not driver related let me know.... it will probably be fixed if it should be

Good luck and take care

Fun is it set to Titles not Screenshot in basic settings (game previews)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Re: beta6 on 1.6 xcalibur xbox 4:3 Pal tv 60hz compatible

I'm using roms from Rastanx release of BPs CoinOps Gold and trying to play beatemups.

Night warriors (dark stalkers 2) and mavel vs street fighter getting a little slow down in mvsh and and total slowdown in nw (turbo & normal) especially on the wolf stage its unplayable.

Snk vs Capcom Chaos jerky at random times Last blade 2 works fine.

Will test others but can someone verify the problem games I've had so I know its not me.

Forgot to mention there is weid bug probably the rom but I would like someone else to try as well. Nightwarriors game if yu pick the wolf and fight the samaurai first, player one colour changes in round1 and in round2 both characters are the vampire demitri!

Edited by Bobdrakke

OK I skinned the 720version of the skin fixed most aliment issues and stf spent ages adding the virtual memory for 720 as alot of games ran out of memory without it.

Its ready for

++++++ CoinOPS IGNITE Final Public BETA ++++++++

I will fix issues said but you wont see the final for a few week...stf and I will tidy the release so if you want something fixed thats not driver related let me know.... it will probably be fixed if it should be

Good luck and take care

Fun is it set to Titles not Screenshot in basic settings (game previews)

had the screenshots turned on the whole time i dont know maybe its just some bug,the pc10 screenshots showed up just fine.

when i turn off screenshots and just have game titles they still dont show but for some reason arkanoid revenge of doh screenshot appears.