Tell us something we never knew about yourself!

Alpha

I am a romantic at heart, I always have romantic fantasies going through my head. I am still waiting for the right women to bring this high level of romance into my life that I greatly desire. Sadly it has yet to happen. I am not down about it or anything though. :-)

It sounds like you've been slowing down with your sexual adventures. This may not be something you want to read, but I strongly believe that the key to finding the right woman is to first have a door for her to open.

That door in my opinion is having a stable job, source of income, and a plan for the rest of your life. No woman wants a serious relationship with a man who they seem as "marriage material" unless the man has something to offer in return. Sure there are instances where this may not be the case, but I find them to be very rare.

Just trying to help you out. :)

You act as if I am unaware of this. I was vague as hell with my post, there was no reason to assume anything GC. All I did was post that am a romantic at heart and have yet to meet a women that measures up to my standards. You do not know what is going on in my life really and you have no idea whether or not I have trouble maintaining a relationship.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a romantic at heart, I always have romantic fantasies going through my head. I am still waiting for the right women to bring this high level of romance into my life that I greatly desire. Sadly it has yet to happen. I am not down about it or anything though. :-)

It sounds like you've been slowing down with your sexual adventures. This may not be something you want to read, but I strongly believe that the key to finding the right woman is to first have a door for her to open.

That door in my opinion is having a stable job, source of income, and a plan for the rest of your life. No woman wants a serious relationship with a man who they seem as "marriage material" unless the man has something to offer in return. Sure there are instances where this may not be the case, but I find them to be very rare.

Just trying to help you out. :)

You act as if I am unaware of this. I was vague as hell with my post, there was no reason to assume anything GC. All I did was post that am a romantic at heart and have yet to meet a women that measures up to my standards. You do not know what is going on in my life really and you have no idea whether or not I have trouble maintaining a relationship.

Woah, I never said anything about you maintaining a relationship. You definitely don't have a problem there. I'm just talking about forming serious relationships for marriage in general because that's what I find necessary for true romance.

I only assumed your current high need for romance being the result of your sexual activity slowing down. However, I may have misunderstood, as this doesn't sound like a recent thing that you suddenly want. Sorry if I burst your bubble, not my intention. :)

Ok, i'm 6'3", taller than most Asians. Weighing at 120kg (i need to lose weight :-) )

Wearing specs, always like to wear all-black, work in an IT firm as operation analyst cum inventory manager. Love to play games since Karateka era. Will get married end of this year and might go to Egypt end of this year, so ELAZUL, we must meet up if I'm going!

i come and go between both locations.

actually, fatal is thinking of comming to visit, so maybe you guys can set the time to be similar... of course you'll probably get a divorce or something since we'll be spending most of the time playing games or something :-)

Why is everyone so weird?

Why does GC concern himself with the marital status of others? It's annoying.

I'm obsessed with my privacy. I won't join up with anything for fear my details will land in the wrong hands or i'll be flooded with spam.

No credit card because I didn't feel like providing pages full of details that the bank could find out anyway.

All my old bills and anything old with my name on it will get burnt, rather than go in the bin for others to find and misuse.

My phone number is silent, so i don't get pestered with lamers trying to sell me stuff at dinner time.

And as for dogs and cats, I would never ever own a dog, they sh!t everywhere, are incapable of keeping clean, and get bored easily and make a nuisance of themselves. Yet, I can walk onto someone's property, and the dog there will immediately be friends with me and the owner will be totally amazed. I can corrupt a dog with one touch.

So, I have 2 cats. They look after themselves, are clean and disappear most of the time to do whatever it is that uncut male cats do.

And I like rain.

I hate dogs.

Seriously, I hate them. Alot, only a few selected breeds I'll even consider touching.

I hate dogs with every bone in my body. and they always know it. they either shy away in fear of a boot to the head or get aggressive around me. I dunno why I hate em. maybe I was traumatized as a little kid but I seriously can't stand dogs.

I hate dogs.

Seriously, I hate them. Alot, only a few selected breeds I'll even consider touching.

I hate dogs with every bone in my body. and they always know it. they either shy away in fear of a boot to the head or get aggressive around me. I dunno why I hate em. maybe I was traumatized as a little kid but I seriously can't stand dogs.

Yeah same with me. The few selected breeds that aren't afraid of me come up and respect me for some reason. Mixed breed inus and golden retreviers have a particular fondness of me, they aren't aggressive towards me. Their all up going "sup mate" while other dogs would bark at me, case me or all around avoid me. I dunno why I hate dogs. Random story, when dog came up to me, I immedily hid behind my ex. Who pet the dog while I was going "is it safe? is it safe?" hiding behind her.

Why does GC concern himself with the marital status of others? It's annoying.

I don't care about Fatal Rose's marital status. I just find serious relationships being fully connected with marriage, so that's why I put that there. But you're right and that I have pestered you and a few others in the past about marital status, but it's *usually* because I forget the day after what the response was. If that's not the reason, then I'm simply trying to find more about you, just so I can have better conversations in the future with you. It's just my way of getting to know you better, so I apologize if it was invasive. :-)

Some will also say it's not fair to ask personal questions of others, when I hardly share any personal information about myself. However, you have to think from the perspective of a site owner, and why I must know my staff and community as best as I possibly can. I hope you all understand.

p.s. Wow, I've been apologizing a lot these days on 1Emulation. Well, that's life I guess.