Tell us something we never knew about yourself!

Alpha

Just what the topic says, "Tell us something we never knew about yourself!"

On 1Emulation ....

I secretly edit posts on 1Emulation for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, while keeping the original poster's message in-tact. Nowadays, it's so easy with quick edit too. I feel that it helps makes things more legible for others, so why not?

And a little personal thing ...

I'm an avid participant of lifting weights and getting into good physical shape. Therefore, I'm a frequent gym member and I try to get as much physical activity as possible. I also love to watch Tennis and I am a big Maria Sharapova fan. Not only is it beautiful to watch her play, but her games are almost always exciting to watch.

Your turn. :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an international Mutt.

I'm Egyptian by birth, multinational by blood, and have lived in 3 different continents and 5 different countries.

I'm fluent in two languages , and used to be fluent in 4.

so yes, i'm an international mutt.

Fatal rose and i are good friends although we have never actually met.

As easy going as i appear, i'm a very intimidating person in real life... when i want to be.

i'm a gameaholic ,but i haven't been totally into games in general for years , more into it now for nostalgia than actually playing (i do get addicted to one or two games every once in a while for months, but nothing like it used to be)

I hate dogs.

Seriously, I hate them. Alot, only a few selected breeds I'll even consider touching.

Also; afraid of dogs. I'm a cat lover by nature. Cats win. They don't bug you, they look retardedly cute when doing something and more imporantly, they don't bug you.

EDIT: I'm also a very bored person in real life. I'm always bored and require something to stimulate my mind. I don't care what it is, as long as I am entertained. Hence why I'm always on the internet.

- I "use" to beta test games like rr6, cameo, crack down, halo 3, cod4 occassionally for xbox live before it gets released. Until alittle exploit ruined the fun on 360 =/

- I Mod/fix broken consoles: like ps2's, xbox 360's, xbox 1.

- I use to help moderate at the DC Icarus forums.

- I recently figured out how c/c++ works

- I practice almost everyday journalism about video games and keep them in a book that no one will read but me.

Satisfaction

I consider my self a failure alot and im never happy with what i have or have achieved or even who I am. I like to find ways on how I can improve myself, I also like to help others.

Cautious

Im also a very cautious person and I like to take extra steps incase something goes wrong.

I think alot :/

I always think about my life and what im doing every single day.

Life

I worry about my future everyday.

Nationality

Im spanish and half of my grand parents side is french so I know more spanish than french my spelling is terrible. though, I know english as you can see. :)

What do I do when I have nothing to do?

I put some music on whatever rock/pop/house/mix and when no ones around I start singing and dancing around and cleaning the house in my undies or whatever their called. :( heh it only gets worse :(

Edited by LoRd_SnOw

I am a romantic at heart, I always have romantic fantasies going through my head. I am still waiting for the right women to bring this high level of romance into my life that I greatly desire. Sadly it has yet to happen. I am not down about it or anything though. :(

Ummm,

isn't this thread suppose to be users (us) talking about some other users?

You can reply to what others have said. However, the whole point is to participate by answering the thread title. :(

I am a romantic at heart, I always have romantic fantasies going through my head. I am still waiting for the right women to bring this high level of romance into my life that I greatly desire. Sadly it has yet to happen. I am not down about it or anything though. :(

if your romantic fantasies is having buttsex, I am sure you will find few women willing to indulge it with you :(

I am a romantic at heart, I always have romantic fantasies going through my head. I am still waiting for the right women to bring this high level of romance into my life that I greatly desire. Sadly it has yet to happen. I am not down about it or anything though. :-)

It sounds like you've been slowing down with your sexual adventures. This may not be something you want to read, but I strongly believe that the key to finding the right woman is to first have a door for her to open.

That door in my opinion is having a stable job, source of income, and a plan for the rest of your life. No woman wants a serious relationship with a man who they seem as "marriage material" unless the man has something to offer in return. Sure there are instances where this may not be the case, but I find them to be very rare.

Just trying to help you out. :)