Tell us something we never knew about yourself!

Alpha

I sleep with a headband or bandana on my head.

I still have my recorded tapes from the music videos I listened like 5-7 years ago. Back in the day, I didn't know what Glam Metal was about and I liked Alternative Rock bands.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm African/Asian/Indian...

No lie.

The last two come from great grandparents and i never really tried to search out my family's Asian or Indian descent.

MAybe when im older....

Edited by Shoma

Well... let's see...

I'm pretty short 5'8" and heavy 225, however, that doesn't mean I'm hugely overweight.

At 190 I'm pretty much 3% body fat. I'm built extremely wide and thick, I'm one of those

people that doesn't work out much, but still has a stupid amount of muscle. Oddly enough,

I think it's the reason no-one will ever fight me :S. It doesn't matter how big a dude is,

they always back down.

I am definitely a cat person, but that's simply because they are less maintenance than dogs.

I like women who have some weight on them, Gamecop's stick-figures don't do it for me. Curves, please.

I've never been arrested.

I've been engaged to be married.

I love tennis and mountain biking.

I have never voted for a republican.

My taste in music is "eclectic" at best. I like anything from Fall Out Boy to C.C.R. to Papa Roach to Amy Winehouse.

I've been in 3 car accidents, the first I totaled my car, the second I totaled my car, and the third my friend was driving and barely got a dent. lol

I sing in the shower.

In high school I was a member of S.A.D.D., National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, Relay for Life, the wrestling team, the football team, the tennis team, and the bowling club. I also graduated top 15 in my class.

I live on a lake, so when I'm not fishing, I'm swimming, or driving around and drinking beer.

I'm a hopeless romantic... it's quite sad, really.

I am a clean freak...on the border of OCD I guess as some say.

I wear no underwear have not since I left the military. Just find them binding and uncomfortable.

I have only slept with 3 women in my life. Finding a soul mate comes easy when you truly look with your heart.

I like long strolls on the beach....

My sign is a running Stallion...

And when i was a child i couldnt learn my alphabet pass D, which is i had a crush on my teacher...

Also I love chocolate and vanilla ice cream put togehter!!!

*crowd woo-ing*

YEAH BABY!

I'm Asian (chinese) and I play piano and violin for about 9 and 8 years respectively.

I'm an easy going person yet I have a short temper.

I'm able to sleep almost anywhere; I don't mind sleeping on the ground.

I don't post my full picture because 1) I'm lazy and even though each of my roommates have cameras, I don't feel like doing it. 2) I don't like having my picture taken as random. I have no idea why.

I'm naturally trusting of others by giving them a benefit of doubt. I'm somewhat naive as well.

That's all I can think of. (I r kinda private too)