Tell us something we never knew about yourself!

Alpha

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very partial to asian women...wait ALL BLACK GUYS ARE PARTIAL TO ASIAN WOMEN!!!!!....."ahem"

Well, make sure to wear those ear buds (reference to SuperSoaka). B)B):rolleyes:

I'm Romanian but my high level of English and my accent has fooled each and every Brit around me to think I'm from somewhere up north of England. I can customize my English to portray a variety of accents including Kiwi, Australian, Irish and American.

I am quite partial to some drugs and get high almost on a daily basis.

I will try anything once as long as it's not addictive. I use eyeliner and black nail polish. I'm planning on getting 77 tattoos before I die.

I am a really easy going and mellow dude and anyone can find a friend in me. All I ask for in return is honesty. :rolleyes:

I'm studying game design in Cambridge, England at the moment. Failing miserably at it, I haven't been to lecturers in a month now. Except Japanese, which I'm also taking.

One day I'll come visit most of you and we'll have a joint or two together.

I am emo but not what you guys understand by it. I have no problem expressing my feelings and I'm always open and honest with everyone I meet.

One day I'll grow a very long hair and bleach it white, split it into two pony tails and tie them up with bandages.

My music tastes are stupidly varied and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep my music library up to date.

I also suffer from a Messiah complex and I'm quite possibly the most arrogant fvck I know.

AxL in a nutshell B)

I get irritated very easily.

HEY SALORSKIN DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND? DO YOU WANT TO PARTY WITH ME? DO YOU LIKE GLAM METAL? DO YOU DRINK A LOT OF ALCOHOL? DO YOU USE TIGHT PANTS LIKE ME? CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER? WHAT'S YOUR HOME ADDRESS? I WILL BE THERE TO SAY HELLO AND PARTY ALL NIGHT, PLUS WE CAN BE THE BEST FRIENDS AND ALSO I WILL MEET OUR BEST FRIEND FATAL ROSE :lol:

IF YOU DON'T REPLY IN 7 SECONDS I WILL SEND YOU SOME PM'S SO WE CAN HAVE A GREAT RELATION :)

I get irritated very easily.

HEY SALORSKIN DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND? DO YOU WANT TO PARTY WITH ME? DO YOU LIKE GLAM METAL? DO YOU DRINK A LOT OF ALCOHOL? DO YOU USE TIGHT PANTS LIKE ME? CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER? WHAT'S YOUR HOME ADDRESS? I WILL BE THERE TO SAY HELLO AND PARTY ALL NIGHT, PLUS WE CAN BE THE BEST FRIENDS AND ALSO I WILL MEET OUR BEST FRIEND FATAL ROSE :lol:

IF YOU DON'T REPLY IN 7 SECONDS I WILL SEND YOU SOME PM'S SO WE CAN HAVE A GREAT RELATION :)

He would love to be your friend, he is an alcoholic, he wears tight pants, PM him for the rest of the information.