What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

i didnt get the ending...i was fine with the weirdness as i expected that...i just didnt understand what the hell happened that it suddenly ended...

Ya the ending wasn't really clear on why they were all doing...well what they were doing. I'll re-watch it again later.

I caught a movie store closing down and picked up a bunch of movies that just got released for 5 dollars a pop.

Just finished

Be Kind Reward (decent movie better than I thought it would be)

I watched Le Pacte Des Loups aka Brotherhood of the Wolf last night and loved it. Its a great sleeper movie that came out of France

i didnt get the ending...i was fine with the weirdness as i expected that...i just didnt understand what the hell happened that it suddenly ended...

Ya the ending wasn't really clear on why they were all doing...well what they were doing. I'll re-watch it again later.

apparently the second one doenst really clear things up either...it just leaves more questions...

The Life Aquatic...

AWESOME!!!!

Now, this is a niche movie, not many will like it. I laughed my ass off. It has Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Cate Blanchett, William Dafoe and Jeff Goldblum among many others. Not least of which... Seu Jorge. He has a few scenes where he is playing the guitar. Id actually grab the soundtrack.

The movie had some great scenes!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">This clip is pretty long.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">"Be still Cody"

There are ALOT of funny moments, many of which are subtle... and pretty deadpan. Who has seen this... who else likes it? I recommend watching it... just because it is so very odd, but you gotta sit through it. It is a long movie, and takes a while to get going. Bill Murray and Willam Dafoe are hilarious. I'm adding this to my list of favorite movies.

Yeah. Bill Murray is in the top 5 list of mine for greatest actors/comedians.

I absolutely loved him in Lost in Translation.

I need to watch that again soon....... :)

he can not top groundhog day, :D it's like his mona lisa, might as well retire after that one.

I watched Chronicles of an excorsism. may the single worst movie I have ever seen.

The Life Aquatic...

AWESOME!!!!

Now, this is a niche movie, not many will like it. I laughed my ass off. It has Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Cate Blanchett, William Dafoe and Jeff Goldblum among many others. Not least of which... Seu Jorge. He has a few scenes where he is playing the guitar. Id actually grab the soundtrack.

The movie had some great scenes!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">This clip is pretty long.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">"Be still Cody"

There are ALOT of funny moments, many of which are subtle... and pretty deadpan. Who has seen this... who else likes it? I recommend watching it... just because it is so very odd, but you gotta sit through it. It is a long movie, and takes a while to get going. Bill Murray and Willam Dafoe are hilarious. I'm adding this to my list of favorite movies.

I'm not to sure but I remember my English teacher Junior year showing the class that film, I remember her calling it "A spoof on the classic Moby D!ck". She put it on and half-way through the intro I knocked out :\.

Bill Murray needs to get into some more movies. Sure he wont likely top Groundhog Day or Ghost Busters or The Life Aquatic... but he needs to teach these new guys something. I wonder if he can be a villan???

To Akihiro... That movie had nudity in it. Along with sexual themes and bad language.... Your teacher is bad ass!!!!!

Edited by Belthasar