What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

I watched seasons 1 and 2 of Heroes a week or two ago, they were awesome. Highly anticipating the third one in a month.

Indeed. I really can't believe I put a hold on this series.

just finished Diary of the dead.

not the greatest zombie movie but it was OK.

they blair witch guys should get a kick back from every movie that uses that style of filming.

First movie I saw was actually a Showtime film called Our Fathers.

123687_01_272w.jpg

It's about the Roman Catholic Church sexual abuse scandal and boy... for one of those "made for TV" type of movies it was pretty good. Of course, you also have to take it for what it is. I honestly hated the actors portraying the priests (that's how great [though simple] a job the actors did), but somehow felt disconnected with the actors portraying the adults that were molested/raped as children. And the kids did an amazing job on the flashback scenes. I'd probably give it a 6 or 7.

Afterwards I watched Mr. Woodcock.

Mr_woodcock_poster.jpg

What a waste of time. I probably chuckled a few times and was waiting the rest of the time for the movie to pick up. After introducing every character you pretty much figure out what's going to happen... I mean, it's a film with Billy Bob Thornton. Seriously. He's like the same exact character in every movie, just in this one they give him the whole compassion bit like they did in Bad Santa. Bad News Bears doesn't count, I hated that movie and wish they never touched it. 4

Edited by Salorskin