What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Bill Murray needs to get into some more movies. Sure he wont likely top Groundhog Day or Ghost Busters or The Life Aquatic... but he needs to teach these new guys something. I wonder if he can be a villan???

To Akihiro... That movie had nudity in it. Along with sexual themes and bad language.... Your teacher is bad ass!!!!!

Dude, she was one of the finest females in the school, and I'm pretty sure she was in her late 20's, she was bad ass lol.

Although for nudity, I know that she would "cover" the screen occasionally, but every now and then "pretend" to "not notice" the nudity (even though she would've shown it 5 times already).

Clive Barker's The Midnight Meat Train

How was that, I keep seeing the ads on FearNet and was gonna watch it.

I just watched Dont Mess With The Zohan and it was insanely funny even though it was dumb as hell, lol

I just watched Dont Mess With The Zohan and it was insanely funny even though it was dumb as hell, lol

Started off interesting and then the ending laid an epic fail.

Bill Murray needs to get into some more movies. Sure he wont likely top Groundhog Day or Ghost Busters or The Life Aquatic... but he needs to teach these new guys something. I wonder if he can be a villan???

To Akihiro... That movie had nudity in it. Along with sexual themes and bad language.... Your teacher is bad ass!!!!!

Dude, she was one of the finest females in the school, and I'm pretty sure she was in her late 20's, she was bad ass lol.

Although for nudity, I know that she would "cover" the screen occasionally, but every now and then "pretend" to "not notice" the nudity (even though she would've shown it 5 times already).

Post a picture of this teacher please.

Started off interesting and then the ending laid an epic fail.

Thanks, I'm usually so bored I'll probably still watch it.

Saw Death Race today

There will be blood. 8/10

DejaVu 7/10 (Drunk when I watched it)

Batman Dark knight [DVD-RIP] 8/10 Joker is one hell of a charecter.

Just got hancock and hellboy 2 both DVD ripps. Tell you about them if I remember to.

Hancock 7/10

Started great then it was ruined becasue he had to become good.

Some stupid woman had equall powers which sucked.

Would have scored 9/10 if he just carried on been abusive to people.