WWF Summerslam Results

Skythe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say WWF because I can and because WWE is faggish. I made no mistake and am now pissed that someone edited my thread title for no reason at all.

Edited by Skythe

interesting with the orton win they are hinting towards a face push for him, which is the oppostite of how i heard it was gonna go. i knew taker was gonna get the belt but was gonna pretty much punish JBsucky after the match. i hate they didnt hype cena and booker like they should have could have been a decent match. i too want this kane/lita crap to be over with, its so stupid. and the eugene triple h stuff is dangling in the middle of being interesting , they just need to make it where trips beats some knowledge into eugene so he can give up this special ed stuff.

WWE sucks, the RAW story lines suck, I never got over how they Killed Kanes gimmick

and SMACKDOWN is the worst show in wrestling! BOOKER T should be WWE CHAMPION BEFORE HE RETIRES, and its soo bullshit that he is US champ because hes had that belt before, it doesnt mean crap to him because he's dropped the title before

not to mention Jeff Hardy is in the NWA now

....and i bet you when X-Pac comes back hes not gonna be having great cruiserweight matches against Billy Kidman but in RAW getting his ass kicked....if i was a writter for those shows it would be hot like it was back in 97-99 when it was at its best!!!

I like the Kane storyline, I think it is funny. I always thought Kane should have destroyed Matt, and now he has. I wonder how Kane and my most favourite diva Lita are going to pan out.

And, it was good that Undertaker obliterated that idiot JBL...but I wish the Phenom had taken home the belt. *sniff*

WWE sucks, the RAW story lines suck, I never got over how they Killed Kanes gimmick

and SMACKDOWN is the worst show in wrestling! BOOKER T should be WWE CHAMPION BEFORE HE RETIRES, and its soo bullshit that he is US champ because hes had that belt before, it doesnt mean crap to him because he's dropped the title before

not to mention Jeff Hardy is in the NWA now

....and i bet you when X-Pac comes back hes not gonna be having great cruiserweight matches against Billy Kidman but in RAW getting his ass kicked....if i was a writter for those shows it would be hot like it was back in 97-99 when it was at its best!!!

Yeah, WWE really sucks these days. I really miss the old Bret Hart era days when solid wrestling dominated rather than lousy storylines and lame gimmicks. Long live the hitman. :unsure:

WWE sucks, the RAW story lines suck, I never got over how they Killed Kanes gimmicks

They were always planning to unmask Kane. the problem was when they were gonna do it.

WWE sucks, the RAW story lines suck, I never got over how they Killed Kanes gimmicks

They were always planning to unmask Kane. the problem was when they were gonna do it.

His unmasking really contradicts his own history and the character they built up over the years. Of course, this being wrestling, nobody expects shakespere but a little continuity would be good. When they first introduced the Kane character in 97, he wasn't able to talk and was supposed to be disfigured and have all kinds of scars on his body. Fast forward to 2003, he suddenly speaks and walks around topless with skin smoother than a baby's.

His unmasking really contradicts his own history and the character they built up over the years. Of course, this being wrestling, nobody expects shakespere but a little continuity would be good. When they first introduced the Kane character in 97, he wasn't able to talk and was supposed to be disfigured and have all kinds of scars on his body. Fast forward to 2003, he suddenly speaks and walks around topless with skin smoother than a baby's.

Skin smoother than a baby?!? :unsure::P:D

Anyway, the only plus from all this is Orton push. The rest is just so-so results.

Can anyone tell me whether JBL was looking good when fighting Undertaker?

hmm the results are just horrible to imagine, I mean it's even worst seeing the Undertaker lose to Bradshaw. The same apply to Benoit against Orton, oh well I guess the table has turned :unsure: