WWF Summerslam Results

Skythe

Well with Undertaker retiring soon, WWE needs someone new to fill in the spot that taker left vacant and Orton is the best man for the job IMHO...

If Flair can keep going, so should he!

Undertaker is not retiring because he cannot wrestle anymore or that he is lazy. He wants to spend more time with his wife and their new born baby.

His family is more important that traveling around most of the year wrestling.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of name is Orton? Sounds like a name you'd give to a pig.

I have no idea....But I reckon it sounds cool :lol:

Randy Orton. I hate him during his injury where he keeps on appearing with the email bullshit. Thngs start to pick up for him when he joins Evolution

I'm surprised that no one has mention Shelton Benjamin's accelerated push once he first stepped into RAW.

That push was just a temporary one, as with nearly all the pushes given to the wrestlers (Haas, Renee Dupree etc) traded during the raw/smackown draw. He'll be stuck in midcard soon enough.

I'm surprised that no one has mention Shelton Benjamin's accelerated push once he first stepped into RAW.

That push was just a temporary one, as with nearly all the pushes given to the wrestlers (Haas, Renee Dupree etc) traded during the raw/smackown draw. He'll be stuck in midcard soon enough.

Yeah, come to think of it, what is his finishing move anyway? :)

It seems like a dropkick if i remember

You are getting Maven confused with Shelton Benjamin...

Anyways, Shelton's main finisher is the Dragon Whip and his secondary finisher is the Super Kick ala Shawn Michaels and Stinger Splash.

Edited by ForceX

Anyways, Shelton's main finisher is the Dragon Whip and his secondary finisher is the Super Kick ala Shawn Michaels and Stinger Splash.

What does the Dragon Whip do? I hope it's not as lame as an irish whip.

Yeah, come to think of it, what is his finishing move anyway? :D

What does the Dragon Whip do? I hope it's not as lame as an irish whip.

What I always see is he will whips the opponent to the corner, then he will perform a body splash.

Yeah, and the kick is really nice. Now I remember! :D