WWF Summerslam Results

Skythe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The women's division isn't about wrestling. It's a big marketing gimmick designed to draw viewership from the pimple faced, hormone charged American teenage punk by exposing as much breast and ass possible on national TV.

It's actually used to draw in males of all age, as long as they have a lower level of sophistication.

For all of you who say that Orton has not paid his dues you are totally incorrect he has been wrestling for along time now in smaller promotions in the USA and Japan, working his ass off to improve until he finally got a chance to fight on Saturday Night HEAT and his skills impressed McMahon so he was given the chance to wrestle for the WWE.

Also, Orton and Cena are the only real new wrestlers that deserve a Main Event push.

Additionally, HHH has only been champion so many times because he was banging Stephanie. Although, he is an awesome wrestler his backstage politics make him a LOSER in my books.

Edited by ForceX

For all of you who say that Orton has not paid his dues you are totally incorrect he has been wrestling for along time now in smaller promotions in the USA and Japan, working his ass off to improve until he finally got a chance to fight on Saturday Night HEAT and his skills impressed McMahon so he was given the chance to wrestle for the WWE.

Also,  Orton and Cena are the only real new wrestlers that deserve a Main Event push.

Additionally, HHH has only been champion so many times because he was banging Stephanie. Although, he is an awesome wrestler his backstage politics make him a LOSER in my books.

A long time? At 24, how long can long possibly be? Longer than Mick Foley took to reach main event status? Longer than Shawn Michaels? Bret Hart? Benoit? Fact is, his rise was super-accelerated by high-profile feuds with Mick Foley and Rock to get over. I feel he should have some main event, albeit non-title feuds first before entering the title picture. Orton vs Triple H could have happened without the title.

Forget those things! I want "Hardcore Championship" back to life! :D

*Nah! Guess it wouldn't happened anyway." :P

Triple H vs Orton? Tired already. How about Orton vs Eugene putting the belt on the line. That should be hilarious if Eugene 'really' win the match. Doh! ;)

Forget those things! I want "Hardcore Championship" back to life! :D

*Nah! Guess it wouldn't happened anyway." :P

Triple H vs Orton? Tired already. How about Orton vs Eugene putting the belt on the line. That should be hilarious if Eugene 'really' win the match. Doh! ;)

Hell, no. There is an over-saturation of titles as it is. In the good old days, it used to be that even winning a mid-card title like the IC title was a big deal and the mid card division was as exciting to follow as the World title. Think Randy Savage v Ricky Steamboat, Bret Hart v Mr Perfect, Bret Hart v Bulldog, Ultimate Warrior v Rick Rude, Bret Hart v Roddy Piper. I could go on and on.....but today, what has the IC title been reduced to? Just another means for plot advancement and the plots aren't even that damn great.

Also,  Orton and Cena are the only real new wrestlers that deserve a Main Event push.

A long time? At 24, how long can long possibly be? Longer than Mick Foley took to reach main event status? Longer than Shawn Michaels? Bret Hart? Benoit? Fact is, his rise was super-accelerated by high-profile feuds with Mick Foley and Rock to get over. I feel he should have some main event, albeit non-title feuds first before entering the title picture. Orton vs Triple H could have happened without the title.

I wasn't saying that he has wrestled longer than Bret Hart, Mick Foley etc I was only saying that he didn't get here today because of his Grandfather or his Father.

He also had to work hard like most of the other new wreslters. Also, at the moment most of the top guys have already been champions and I for one love it when a new person is given the chance to excel e.g. Eddie Guerrero, he was an awesome wrestler but ever since he won the title he has trained alot harder and added more variety to his wrestling technique.

You don't really think that the top wrestlers got where they are today without getting the opportunity to get the title. I agree that Orton got the title a bit fast but hey who else is there that deserves the title - Not HHH....

The top guys are also currently involved in other storylines, which don't require the title so it was a great opportunity to give a new person the chance to become a legend.

Edited by ForceX

Do you even know the history of the Guerrero family? From the golden days of Lucha in Mexico to the high raise days of Japan?