WWF Summerslam Results

Skythe

hmm the results are just horrible to imagine, I mean it's even worst seeing the Undertaker lose to Bradshaw. The same apply to Benoit against Orton, oh well I guess the table has turned :P

Well, I'm not a fan of Orton, but after the match against Foley few PPV back,

his status seems to have elevated.

As for JBL - Taker's match, I think the only best part is the chokeslam thru the limo :unsure:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say WWF because I can and because WWE is faggish. I made no mistake and am now pissed that someone edited my thread title for no reason at all.

i'll admit that i did it and the reason is simple, it is what it is now so get over it as its not coming back any time soon :unsure: i for one personaly perfer to say wwf when talking about classic wrestling and not the soap opera drama that it is wwe now

Edited by Prican25

I say WWF because I can and because WWE is faggish. I made no mistake and am now pissed that someone edited my thread title for no reason at all.

i'll admit that i did it and the reason is simple, it is what it is now so get over it as its not coming back any time soon :) i for one personaly perfer to say wwf when talking about classic wrestling and not the soap opera drama that it is wwe now

Agree

Woot for 1 word posts.

Ortons push is alot better than that of Brock Lesners, i hated that guy, he was ugly, totally overrated as a wrestler, and terrible on the mic.

Yeah, WWE really sucks these days. I really miss the old Bret Hart era days when solid wrestling dominated rather than lousy storylines and lame gimmicks. Long live the hitman. 

totally! wrestling was at its best back with all those Bret Vs Shawn matches. Too back Goldberg ruined Bret Career, i think hadnt he had that injury that led to his stroke he would have came back for one final match against Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit or Shawn Micheals

Edited by KyokugenKiss

I thought Brett died because he fell from the rafters at WrestleMania and hit his chest on the turnbuckle. Or was that someone else?

i wanna see a video.............

i still watch wwe , its gettin really pathetic , the best time i had watchin wwe was the invasion by wcw and ecw , now that was a kick ass storyline! , now its just stupid

Storyline wise, I think the best era was the peak of the Raw vs Nitro days in 97-98. That was when we saw the rise of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Degeneration X and the reformation of the Hart Foundation stables. Lack of competition today has made them complacent and unable to come up with good quality shows.

I thought Brett died because he fell from the rafters at WrestleMania and hit his chest on the turnbuckle. Or was that someone else?

i still watch wwe , its gettin really pathetic , the best time i had watchin wwe was the invasion by wcw and ecw , now that was a kick ass storyline! , now its just stupid

Am I the only one who thought that Invasion angle sucked completely?

Am I the only one who thought that Invasion angle sucked completely?

I second that.