Virtua Fighter

Well maybe if the game didn't suck so much, people would actually play it more to find out how deep it really is. Gee haw gee haw  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LOL good one. People dont seem to understand the concept of "button mashing" then think it's placing your whole palm on the button side and proceeding to squish all the buttons. Yeah thats button mashing but only one stlye of button mashing, the other is pressing one button at a time and swicthing back and fourth between 2 or 3 buttons. Iike this x,x,o,x,x or square, square,,x,x,x,x,x, or my favorite o, square, trianle, x. Thats button mashing too. It just looks fancy. Like i was playing my friend in bloody roar 3 and he kept beating me but i was button mashing "fancy style" and he was like have you played this?, and i was like no, and he was like you look like you know what you're doing, which i wasn't becuase i never played the damn game before. I just ran dashed and kicked, and step backed then move forward and used one of the combs above but it still didnt resent the fact that i lost. You can do that with VF4, You cant do that with any Sf3 becuase after the 2nd light pucnh you pretty much have to duck kick or jump kick or some sort of special move. Case closed, button mashing = gay cockbite.

Edited by Cominus

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe if the game didn't suck so much, people would actually play it more to find out how deep it really is. Gee haw gee haw  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

PS: The game really isn't that bad.

Maybe if people didn't suck at VF4 maybe it would get the praise it deserves. All I am saying is that before someone insults and downgrades something they should at least play the game long enough and know what they are talking about first.

I like cheese.

:lol:

Anon.

LOL, you and you're flocking spaming, why didnt you add your 2 cents about project justice.

I just wanted to divert the escalating flame war from the subject to an anti-spam war, even if it meant the anti-spam war being directed towards me. :lol:.

Anon.

People dont seem to understand the concept of "button mashing" then think it's placing your whole palm on the button side and proceeding to squish all the buttons. Yeah thats button mashing but only one stlye of button mashing, the other is pressing one button at a time and swicthing back and fourth between 2 or 3 buttons. Iike this x,x,o,x,x or square, square,,x,x,x,x,x, or my favorite o, square, trianle, x. Thats button mashing too. It just looks fancy. Like i was playing my friend in bloody roar 3 and he kept beating me but i was button mashing "fancy style" and he was like have you played this?, and i was like no, and he was like you look like you know what you're doing, which i wasn't becuase i never played the damn game before. I just ran dashed and kicked, and step backed then move forward and used one of the combs above but it still didnt resent the fact that i lost. You can do that with VF4, You cant do that with any Sf3 becuase after the 2nd light pucnh you pretty much have to duck kick or jump kick or some sort of special move. Case closed, button mashing = gay cockbite.

So do you think a stupid tactic like that would actually work against someone who actually knows how to play VF? No it would not work.

Oh yea, i don't usually SPAM at all. Only when it is necessary for the good of the sane. :lol:

Anon.

Kinda like now when you could have just edited the earlyer post and put that in instead of post a whole new reply?

Have you ever herd of side stepping, ducking a combo and hitting them with a low attack? You must really suck at VF to get beat by a button masher. I have played crap loads of button mashers in Vf and they never win a single round. Why? Because I know how to play the game and they don't. When 2 people are playing a fighting game that they both suck at the most aggressive and fearless one is going to win. When all you do is sit back and block and try not to counter or mount a offense than you deserve to lose.

In VF, those I've played against that BM'ed could win because blocking them scooted me back...and sometimes I got a ring out...but when I got better, I could counter them...Skilled players put up good fights and the opponents in Quest mode were claimed to have been based off of actual pro VF players...

...forgot I said that didn't you...geez...I was talking about since VF1 and onward...the whole series...not just the one game...of course I sidestep and sh--t now...god damn...

People dont seem to understand the concept of "button mashing" then think it's placing your whole palm on the button side and proceeding to squish all the buttons. Yeah thats button mashing but only one stlye of button mashing, the other is pressing one button at a time and swicthing back and fourth between 2 or 3 buttons. Iike this x,x,o,x,x or square, square,,x,x,x,x,x, or my favorite o, square, trianle, x. Thats button mashing too. It just looks fancy. Like i was playing my friend in bloody roar 3 and he kept beating me but i was button mashing "fancy style" and he was like have you played this?, and i was like no, and he was like you look like you know what you're doing, which i wasn't becuase i never played the damn game before. I just ran dashed and kicked, and step backed then move forward and used one of the combs above but it still didnt resent the fact that i lost. You can do that with VF4, You cant do that with any Sf3 becuase after the 2nd light pucnh you pretty much have to duck kick or jump kick or some sort of special move. Case closed, button mashing = gay cockbite.

So do you think a stupid tactic like that would actually work against someone who actually knows how to play VF? No it would not work.

Yes it would. I played VF4 like a few hours training with that kickboxer chick and lose to like the 4 opponent and my uncle but when i play some new game like DOA i can make it all the way to the boss with out losing. The matrix has you!

Yes it would. I played VF4 like a few hours training with that kickboxer chick and lose to like the 4 opponent and my uncle but when i play some new game like DOA i can make it all the way to the boss with out losing. The matrix has you!

Well VF4 you require skills to win. Training for 4 hours doesn't not mean you will become the best...it takes awhile...but with DOA that is like the easiest game to beat...god a child could beat it...

Oh yea, i don't usually SPAM at all. Only when it is necessary for the good of the sane. :lol:

Anon.

Kinda like now when you could have just edited the earlyer post and put that in instead of post a whole new reply?

That was part of the joke. I realize that that was ironic. That was why it was funny. :lol:

Anon.