Virtua Fighter

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might start washing people's wind screens as well to make some extra cash on the side :D

Grow a scuffy bear, get some rags, and start looking like a hobo. :o Actually, I usually give whatever change I have on me to those guys. I feel really bad for them... :lol:

I think I might start washing people's wind screens as well to make some extra cash on the side :D

Grow a scuffy bear, get some rags, and start looking like a hobo. :o Actually, I usually give whatever change I have on me to those guys. I feel really bad for them... :(

:o:lol: Thats unlikely to happen :lol::D

K'dash should become a FedEx courier and then he'll get those 10 bucks. :o

I start my job in at the end of June >_<. 2 Months of work could get me a new computer :lol:

I need to be ninja and take money from my mom :D

I start my job in at the end of June >_<. months of work could get me a new computer src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

Damn, I didn't know I could read minds...

I start my job in at the end of June >_<. 2 Months of work could get me a new computer :lol:

Yes I will be a FedEx GUY! Actually I'm going to work at a Elecontronics Development Facility in the store section and will be getting paid around 9.50 CAD every hour. 8 hour days for 5 days in a week, times 4 weeks in a month = just a little over $1,500 CAD. And since I'll work as a student, I don't have to pay taxes :lol:

I start my job in at the end of June >_<. months of work could get me a new computer src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

Yes I will be a FedEx GUY! Actually I'm going to work at a Elecontronics Development Facility in the store section and will be getting paid around 9.50 CAD every hour. 8 hour days for 5 days in a week, times 4 weeks in a month = just a little over $1,500 CAD. And since I'll work as a student, I don't have to pay taxes :lol:

Somehow there's the image of the 'FedEx Pope' from Late Night with Conan O'Brien in my head... Anyway, that's all great K'.

K'dash should become a FedEx courier and then he'll get those 10 bucks. :lol:

I start my job in at the end of June >_<. 2 Months of work could get me a new computer :o

I need to be ninja and take money from my mom :ph34r:

Yes I will be a FedEx GUY! Actually I'm going to work at a Elecontronics Development Facility in the store section and will be getting paid around 9.50 CAD every hour. 8 hour days for 5 days in a week, times 4 weeks in a month = just a little over $1,500 CAD. And since I'll work as a student, I don't have to pay taxes :D

Thats awesome news K'Dash...by the way how old are you...because if your 18 > $9.50 sounds very cheap because in Australia the minimum you would earn in an electronics store would be about AUD$13 - AUD$20 per hour....

I'm 16 :ph34r: And over here in canada, minimum wage here(at least in Quebec) is $8.25/per hour. So $9.50 is pretty good.