Virtua Fighter

Yes it would. I played VF4 like a few hours training with that kickboxer chick and lose to like the 4 opponent and my uncle but when i play some new game like DOA i can make it all the way to the boss with out losing. The matrix has you!

Just because you played a game for a few hours doesn’t mean you know what your doing. All you pretty much said is that you got stuck at the fourth character and you lost to your uncle, and that DOA's arcade/story mode is easier.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well VF4 you require skills to win. Training for 4 hours doesn't not mean you will become the best...it takes awhile...but with DOA that is like the easiest game to beat...god a child could beat it...

Thats true...especially with DoA 1 and that stupid exploding ring out sh--t...

Well VF4 you require skills to win. Training for 4 hours doesn't not mean you will become the best...it takes awhile...but with DOA that is like the easiest game to beat...god a child could beat it...

This is the point where I step in. DoA is MINE!!! :lol:.

Well, some of you are saying that its "easy-peacy-lemonsqueezy" or "Button Masher-O-Rama." It ain't. Fight me at it. I could probably counter you 10X over before you hit me once. I LOVE that about DoA. Any other fighter lets you counter that easily? This function in DoA is what makes it so good. The counter system stops mashers in their tracks and keeps vets worried, even when playing Intermidiates.

That's all. Now, proceed with the VF vs. _____ (insert game here) war. :lol:

Anon.

This is the point where I step in. DoA is MINE!!! :lol:.

Well, some of you are saying that its "easy-peacy-lemonsqueezy" or "Button Masher-O-Rama." It ain't. Fight me at it. I could probably counter you 10X over before you hit me once. I LOVE that about DoA. Any other fighter lets you counter that easily? This function in DoA is what makes it so good. The counter system stops mashers in their tracks and keeps vets worried, even when playing Intermidiates.

That's all. Now, proceed with the VF vs. _____ (insert game here) war. :-D

Anon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:, DOA is a awesome game yes, but it is very n00b friendly, and if you don't get the counter timing down you are at risk of getting owned by button masher.

This is the point where I step in. DoA is MINE!!! :D.

That's all. Now, proceed with the VF vs. _____ (insert game here) war. :)

Anon.

its sooo easy to counter in DOA because its supposed to be a fun game whereas VF4 is a simulation type of game such as Gran Turismo....

its sooo easy to counter in DOA because its supposed to be a fun game whereas VF4 is a simulation type of game such as Gran Turismo....

I highly doubt that fact. Give me artices, dev interviews to confirm.

Wtf? I'm like, gone for 8 hours and you people turn this into a 11-page rant?

Fighting games are nice, but they not worth going back and forth for 11 pages. :D VF is good, SF is good, SC is good, KOF is good, Tekken is good, GGF is good; in their own areas.

Edited by Agozer

I highly doubt that fact. Give me artices, dev interviews to confirm.

To confirm what??? that VF4 is similar to a simulation fighting game...the gameplay etc speaks for it self...maybe you should actually play it correctly and then you will know that my statement is correct.

Fighting games are nice, but they not worth going back and forth for 11 pages. :D VF is good, SF is good, SC is good, KOF is good, Tekken is good, GGF is good; in their own areas.

:) Did you read the entire thread agozer?

:) Did you read the entire thread agozer?

Yes I did, but it looks like it's going back and forth and everybody is trying to prove you wrong, in a sense. :lol: