Virtua Fighter

I'm not making false statements. I'm just saying I don't like it because its too slow for me. That's not a lie. That's my opinion after playing it with friends for like...an hour. I gave the game a whole hour because of that previous thread you made on Virtua Fighter vs. Tekken. And I didn't enjoy it very much. I will say its better than Tekken 4 because it is.

My opinions and views of the game come from my experience of actually playing it so I know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to spend hours and hours in training and playing like you suggest to get the trancedental phase which you seem to experience when you play.

So I'm not talking crap. Maybe if my friends get the new VF4, I might give it another chance but I highly doubt it.

I was mainly referring to the comments Cominus had made in my response to you. Not you. I could give a damn whether or not you the game, but for people to make stupid remarks like "VF is button masher galore" is just plain stupid.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not making false statements. I'm just saying I don't like it because its too slow for me. That's not a lie. That's my opinion after playing it with friends for like...an hour. I gave the game a whole hour because of that previous thread you made on Virtua Fighter vs. Tekken. And I didn't enjoy it very much. I will say its better than Tekken 4 because it is.

My opinions and views of the game come from my experience of actually playing it so I know what I'm talking about. I'm not going to spend hours and hours in training and playing like you suggest to get the trancedental phase which you seem to experience when you play.

So I'm not talking crap. Maybe if my friends get the new VF4, I might give it another chance but I highly doubt it.

I was mainly referring to the comments Cominus had made in my response to you. Not you. I could give a damn whether or not you the game, but for people to make stupid remarks like "VF is button masher galore" is just plain stupid.

LOL! Get off it already, that was from a previous thread. Just let sh-t go already. Killer instinct is the only semi-3d fighter ever.

Well you should have quoted HIS post and not mine. What the hell else am I supposed to think when you quote my post?!

On the side note. I will pick up VF4 Evo since I want to know whats all the fuss is about. Maybe to see what Fatal and ForceX sees.

Thats good to hear K'Dash...if you like it then cool but if you still think its crap then thats alright as well because its your opinion...<_<

Nope, my parents don't...more like doesn't lend money out to me nor my sister. so yeah, i have to go money hunting in my room. People have lost 5 dollar bills and 10 dollar bills, my room has all my money O_o it will eat you if don't like it.

Nope, my parents don't...more like doesn't lend money out to me nor my sister. so yeah, i have to go money hunting in my room. People have lost 5 dollar bills and 10 dollar bills, my room has all my money O_o it will eat you if don't like it.

Well hopefully you find the $10 :D...but I still say dancing/singing on the street is a good idea...

But, I've known people who clean peoples windscreens when the car stops at a red light and they usually make over $200 per day :o

Well hopefully you find the $10 :D...but I still say dancing/singing on the street is a good idea...

But, I've known people who clean peoples windscreens when the car stops at a red light and they usually make over $200 per day :o

:D:o:lol::lol:, But anyways Kdash why don't you barrow the money from a friend?