Playstation 2 Vs Xbox

ps2 loading times are bad due to the fact that it has no hdd but now there is a hdd out so future games will support it (the new resident evil does)

ps2 gfx aren't that bad if they do it well enough as i can see in some half-ass port they'll do it badly (sonic heros for example was bad on all but gc) yet some of the latest games the quality is damn near xbox's.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if were not talkin about MODDING a console..........and to choose between the two........then PS2 all the way.

If Modding comes to play, then most definately XBOX simply because of all that it can do for you in terms of emulation, media playback, customization, etc.

Since this is not a Ps2 vs Xbox vs PC thread.......i wont get into PC and why it PWNS!

lol

PS2, is more popular n sells more than both GC n Xbox.

And by A LOT. I believe I read somewhere before that it sells more than both sysem's sales combined, so saying it's been on the market longer wont dispute that fact entirely.

I agree with everything you guys are saying....

But the great thing about xbox is Xbox Live....and once Xbox Live 3 gets released you will be able to verus people who have the same game but on the PC...

e.g.

UT2K4 for Xbox vs UT2K4 for PC

Neither.

Upgrade your PC and stop using consoles.

wouldn't that cost a lot more? :D

That's the reason why you buy consoles: to play high-quality games for at most five years without uprgading.

Neither.

Upgrade your PC and stop using consoles.

wouldn't that cost a lot more? :D

That's the reason why you buy consoles: to play high-quality games for at most five years without uprgading.

especially when...the cost of a new board=500$ + the cost of a new video card=400$ or something

...when

the cost of an xbox = 150$, gamecube=100$, and ps2 150$