Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
alexis

The best Street Fighter of them all

well in my opinion it was Street Fighter 2 Champion edition, what do you think?

street fighter alpha 2.

didn´t played it much only on pc many time ago but i got bored since i didn´t have a joystick back then, i lended the game to a friend never seen it since then. I heard it has lots of combos possibilitties

Street Fighter 2 - Champion Edition was the best. when it first came out, i played the hell out of it. the others are great too, but you always have the foundest memories of your first love.:yeah:

[quote]Street Fighter 2 - Champion Edition was the best. when it first came out, i played the hell out of it. the others are great too, but you always have the foundest memories of your first love.:yeah:[/quote]

I totally agree with you

[quote][quote]ME! wrote:  

Street Fighter 2 - Champion Edition was the best. when it first came out, i played the hell out of it. the others are great too, but you always have the foundest memories of your first love.[/quote]
Alexis wrote:
I totally agree with you
[/quote]

Ditto! :D :flame: :flame:

Id go for SF2 champion edition, seeing as it was the first one i owned on PC Engine.

Ive got Dreamer SF3, its crap.

street fighter II: champion edition was awesome but Super street fighter II: grand master challenge was a close one to it mainly because of the introduction of the messatsu no hado storyline with GOUKI :evil: