FBAx B4 - Help and Downloads

cam

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading all the good post for KOF2003 on FBAx. I was able to follow the instructions and I have the game working, however is there a quick fix (ie hex edit xbe) to allow use of 271-s1.rom (CRC 7c7829aa) like in Mame32plus? Thnx in advance.

ok for those of you that want fbax with all current games running, aim/msn me if you want it now. you can pm me with your email and i'll send it out later tonight.

right now i'm changing the crcs to my banned/hacked roms so i can make a nice post for ppl at newsgroup ;P

Edited by N3oGhost

I just tryed the new fbax build that prican25 gave me but Im haveing just a few issues. svcbl and svcplus no longer loads says crcs are wrong, kof2002 no longer same reason :bat: and i dont see sengoku3 or kof2001..... just giving heads up. These all worked perfectly fine in fbaxz. :ph34r:

I just tryed the new fbax build that prican25 gave me but Im haveing just a few issues. svcbl and svcplus no longer loads says crcs are wrong, kof2002 no longer same reason :bat: and i dont see sengoku3 or kof2001..... just giving heads up. These all worked perfectly  fine in fbaxz.  :ph34r:

try hexing the crc to all 0's

to hex fbax is easy really, just find by the name of the rom :eg 268-m1 and then near it you should see the crc in reverse (1234 5678 = 7856 3412), change that to 0000 0000 and the rom will then boot up so long its the right size. if not the right size you can easily change it in the same manner :ph34r:

Edited by Prican25