Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cam

FBAx B4 - Help and Downloads

which romset does the new kof2k3 p1 rom use? original dump or the kawaks dev dump?

-jin

I think the original dump and the so-called "dev dump" are one and the same thing.

mame dump is the original (plus the various fixes)

the dev dump is the same stuff just hacked up and thrown back into a different order and sizes.

which romset does the new kof2k3 p1 rom use? original dump or the kawaks dev dump?

-jin

The Romset uses no p roms in Fbax to play.I make 1 file of the 2 p files from Jimmies Perfect romset and insert a little bit from the mame p files to run the driver,because the Kawaks romset will not running with the p files at the moment.I have had rename the file to pmame.bin,this file have after decompile at least 7 MB.

Why are you using Jimmies perfect romset?

all he changed was the addition of his name....

Ill make a NeoGhost edition....lol, jk

thanks for getting this running :D

anyone have quite alot of graphic corruption though? the first menu is fine and so are character sprites/backgrounds, but everything else such as hitting someone, player win graphics, character select portraits etc are really garbled..

better than nothing though, and definetely playable.. :)

Edited by FuzeoN

thanks for getting this running :D

anyone have quite alot of graphic corruption though?  the first menu is fine and so are character sprites/backgrounds, but everything else such as hitting someone, player win graphics, character select portraits etc are really garbled..

better than nothing though, and definetely playable.. :)

Nope runs fine on my end.

Edited by N3oGhost

On other forums, some people said using a unibios causes come graphics problems. if youre using unibios, change to a normal one.

On other forums, some people said using a unibios causes come graphics problems. if youre using unibios, change to a normal one.

Yea i had read that also, i just tested unibios (japan/arcade) and it seems to run fine although the Title Screen seemed odd, might be just me though.

EDIT** i notice that if you go to the FAR-RIGHT of the screen during a game, theres like blank space........kinda odd but that didnt have to do with it being Unibios.......might be the S rom im using...i dunno.

anyone else notice that?

move your character to the FAR-RIght of the screen..........

Edited by N3oGhost

Your right Kaidoshade...I was experiencing those problems then I changed to the regular bios and now it runs perfectly...

-jin

The Romset uses no p roms in Fbax to play.I make 1 file of the 2 p files from Jimmies Perfect romset and insert a little bit from the mame p files to run the driver,because the Kawaks romset will not running with the p files at the moment.I have had rename the file to pmame.bin,this file have after decompile at least 7 MB.

What do you mean you inserted a little bit of the MAME P roms? Are you refering to the original romset?

could someone throw me a link to the bios theyre using please? if that doesnt work ill redl kof2k3, even tho all the CRCs match the readme.. thanks. :D