FBAx B4 - Help and Downloads

cam

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which romset does the new kof2k3 p1 rom use? original dump or the kawaks dev dump?

-jin

The Romset uses no p roms in Fbax to play.I make 1 file of the 2 p files from Jimmies Perfect romset and insert a little bit from the mame p files to run the driver,because the Kawaks romset will not running with the p files at the moment.I have had rename the file to pmame.bin,this file have after decompile at least 7 MB.

Why are you using Jimmies perfect romset?

all he changed was the addition of his name....

Ill make a NeoGhost edition....lol, jk

thanks for getting this running :D

anyone have quite alot of graphic corruption though? the first menu is fine and so are character sprites/backgrounds, but everything else such as hitting someone, player win graphics, character select portraits etc are really garbled..

better than nothing though, and definetely playable.. :)

Edited by FuzeoN

thanks for getting this running :D

anyone have quite alot of graphic corruption though?  the first menu is fine and so are character sprites/backgrounds, but everything else such as hitting someone, player win graphics, character select portraits etc are really garbled..

better than nothing though, and definetely playable.. :)

Nope runs fine on my end.

Edited by N3oGhost

On other forums, some people said using a unibios causes come graphics problems. if youre using unibios, change to a normal one.

Yea i had read that also, i just tested unibios (japan/arcade) and it seems to run fine although the Title Screen seemed odd, might be just me though.

EDIT** i notice that if you go to the FAR-RIGHT of the screen during a game, theres like blank space........kinda odd but that didnt have to do with it being Unibios.......might be the S rom im using...i dunno.

anyone else notice that?

move your character to the FAR-RIght of the screen..........

Edited by N3oGhost

which romset does the new kof2k3 p1 rom use? original dump or the kawaks dev dump?

-jin

The Romset uses no p roms in Fbax to play.I make 1 file of the 2 p files from Jimmies Perfect romset and insert a little bit from the mame p files to run the driver,because the Kawaks romset will not running with the p files at the moment.I have had rename the file to pmame.bin,this file have after decompile at least 7 MB.

What do you mean you inserted a little bit of the MAME P roms? Are you refering to the original romset?