CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill find a list sometime....its been a while...they are all included in GamesROOOM next week ill start on tidying GamesROOM at present it has 50 more Arcades and 800 more consoles and comes in about 2300 games but ill be looking for help....

new games are bubble booble fixed

some hack to punisher games

gunmaster

donkey kong foundry

VR fighter and racer series maybe

there where some others but this stuff will be worked on in GamesROOM release...fum ill give you my little helper pack in the next week....surprise pack you normally get

next week ill assemble the team and phil you can contact me....but alot of those game you asked for are done or work if you set them up correctly ... most arnt but quite a few are....

Ive put together a massive list already with a 1000 xtra games so we arnt to far off a new pack but id like to work with a few people and include at least 100 more arcade games as well

Ill find a list sometime....its been a while...they are all included in GamesROOOM next week ill start on tidying GamesROOM at present it has 50 more Arcades and 800 more consoles and comes in about 2300 games but ill be looking for help....

new games are bubble booble fixed

some hack to punisher games

gunmaster

donkey kong foundry

VR fighter and r

no pacer series maybe

there where some others but this stuff will be worked on in GamesROOM release...fum ill give you my little helper pack in the next week....surprise pack you normally get

no probs cheers.

i think the punisher hack is possibly that hack i posted before about,just cant remember the name of it but i will find out.

I just tried a stripped version of Ridge Racer for PSX. It's less than 4 MB (!), yet it's working great! Thought BP sent me a corrupt file at first, but obviously it doesn't need to be any larger. This is very promising, as we will probably all be able to store and play lots and lots of PSX games on our boxes as well! :)

I just tried a stripped version of Ridge Racer for PSX. It's less than 4 MB (!), yet it's working great! Thought BP sent me a corrupt file at first, but obviously it doesn't need to be any larger. This is very promising, as we will probably all be able to store and play lots and lots of PSX games on our boxes as well! :)

Don't expect to do this sort of thing very much. Ridge Racer was a launch title and was extremely small compared to the average game. Also, it was almost all nothing but CD audio, which is why it got down so small. This is the exception, not the rule, so don't get too excited.