CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

its 2 days now with no reported bugs only 2 days left...one day away documentation and product placement will come about

sorry about other stuff this is same shit, diff day when a release is happening...it never stops things its just the illusion of stopping things...sometimes stuff is even resolved via MSN away from the public and things contiue on...its clear that things move on and once again a new version will come out better than the one before even though people with vested intrests try and stop it....you will notice with other threads they are mine the trolls came and I locked them I didnt delete them and have no issues with them staying around

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK one day left..... ive been told of some tidy ups people would like to see I guess the big one is that it drops to the xport gui if you roms arnt correct and then the xport gui confuses them....once its setup to run you will never see that.....so its not really a problem with a working set.....but ill look at removing the gui and getting it to reboot to CoinOPS maybe with an notification if errored.

One more day for any real issues this one I wont hold the release for..... its working and more a nice thing to do....

documentation will be uploaded soon and release is 24 hours away or so.....

SUPER news, BP!

It's almost like Christmas!

I'm really looking forward to playing PSX and N64 games again!

Beau

yeah cause before it was impossible to play ps1 & N64 games.... :)

Edited by (XBOX)

SUPER news, BP!

It's almost like Christmas!

I'm really looking forward to playing PSX and N64 games again!

Beau

wait? say what? :)

if you want to have Christmas, then see what is on xbins.

Edited by dziad

everyone I know had this stuff before now they want me to delete all the old stuff...so its fantastic for me as well guys :) release is 12 hours away BETA testers its your last few hours to PM me

my software isnt on xbins as its not good enough for them hehehehe yet somehow its everywhere I see now and the most popular I see around hmmmmmmmmm well all ill say is I told them so.....I dont come asking them to join there places and left as I dont beleive in them...and its worked out great for me....ive seen them coming to me more and more often now and lots of others leaving them and come here its all fantastic....my friends now dont have to use anything else and the XBMC CoinOPS merger is now under way....so soon CoinOPS will have movies TV pictures and music lol.......ummm just kidding maybe

everyone I know had this stuff before now they want me to delete all the old stuff...so its fantastic for me as well guys :) release is 12 hours away BETA testers its your last few hours to PM me

my software isnt on xbins as its not good enough for them hehehehe yet somehow its everywhere I see now and the most popular I see around hmmmmmmmmm well all ill say is I told them so.....I dont come asking them to join there places and left as I dont beleive in them...and its worked out great for me....ive seen them coming to me more and more often now and lots of others leaving them and come here its all fantastic....my friends now dont have to use anything else and the XBMC CoinOPS merger is now under way....so soon CoinOPS will have movies TV pictures and music lol.......ummm just kidding maybe

I actually found use for your next build buddy....since XBMC cant display xbox videos I think Ill use CoinOps Inferno to display my xbox games collections...thanks...just need to find somebody who can minorly skin it for me and put a nice xbox games logo at the top left...thankies..... :) waiting on the release...

Edited by (XBOX)