CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BETAs out and in the final phase of testing.... :)

PS waal that is newbe quote of the day hahaha awsome stuff...stop playing with me your owning me........I see you get mad respect....its clear now everyone knows your a troll which is fantastic news you get no respect at all, im glade to see any thread I dont go to that you do doesnt even last a day now unless you come here that shows people know whats what to me....

release in 3 or so days then new team stuff coming and ill collect that new game list

1/3 of those games are in now philipsmsx

waal that is newbe quote of the day hahaha awsome stuff...stop playing with me your owning me........I see you get mad respect....its clear now everyone knows your a troll which is fantastic news you get no respect at all, im glade to see any thread I dont go to that you do doesnt even last a day now unless you come here that shows people know whats what to me....

As for your interpretation of our work, you're always free to judge ... But I note again that you quote us as an example. Such an honor to be a reference haha

OK so far no issues with testing :) 1 day and 0 issues.....

Next will be assembling a full build team......a true GamesROOM for people that want an all in one solution for easy intuative gaming....ill try not forget the hardcore but we must not forget the causual gamer and I never have.....

I tell ya, I come for you.

BTW, thanks for the beta. I hope my report will be useful. Always glad to help. :)

And don't be shy, I can send you more of these pills if you feel the need.

Edited by waal