***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was drawn to coinops after seeing it used an a xbox install of XBMC - and I must say I was quite impressed.

But I do have a newb question for you about coinops. Can it be run from a PC install of xbmc, or is it solely for the xbox variant? Thank you!

I was drawn to coinops after seeing it used an a xbox install of XBMC - and I must say I was quite impressed.

But I do have a newb question for you about coinops. Can it be run from a PC install of xbmc, or is it solely for the xbox variant? Thank you!

CoinOPS and XBMC are independent. CoinOPS is an XBox application, and XBMC is also an application that can also work as a dashboard (or frontend).

You can run CoinOPS on any modded XBox, with any dashboard (XBMC, EvoX, Avalaunch). In essence, no, it won't work on a PC.

Edited by Rariv

----------------------- R3 Build -----------------------

Night Slashers (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Night Slashers (Japan) with blood and gore (***Now Playable***) iq_132 you are the man

BritneysPAIRS

heeeeey thanks for the port of this game, i think there are more people who liked this one working in ours xbox.

You can't play these lightgun games on a HDTV, can you? I've always heard that these old light guns were made for standard def tv's, so they don't work properly on HDTV's. Or is there some kind of fix for that in CoinOPS?

Edited by Norkusa

You can't play these lightgun games on a HDTV, can you? I've always heard that these old light guns were made for standard def tv's, so they don't work properly on HDTV's. Or is there some kind of fix for that in CoinOPS?

normaly, i can choose 50hz on my hdtv

i can test like this

i will test first on normal def and after 720p def

if i can, normaly, my hdtv can choose between

720p 60 hz

720p 50 hz

i will check this later ;)

what game need gun ?