"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hello, I'm Xtreme2damax. You may know me from other various emulation forums such as General Emulation, Ngemu, Emutalk and DCemu.

I'm so delighted to now be a part of this wonderful emulation community and look forward to engaging in some nice conversations and discussions.:)

Welcome to 1Emulation, Xtreme2damax

I look forward to engaging in some nice conversations and discussions with you :peopleseybrow:

or..

what, what, in the butt. You wanna do it in my butt? in my butt? :)

Welcome to 1Emulation, Xtreme2damax

I look forward to engaging in some nice conversations and discussions with you :)

or..

what, what, in the butt. You wanna do it in my butt? in my butt? :blink:

Lol JKK. :peopleseybrow:

Thanks Fatal Rose for the welcome. :)

Hi to you all. After crashing in in the 1emu chatroom, I decided it would be polite to sign up in here too. Just a few days ago I lurked on this site to find help on setting up Dreamcast emulators and i got it working.

I already know some people here and have seen some people lurking in havoc, anarchy and the rockers cabin.

Hi to you all. After crashing in in the 1emu chatroom, I decided it would be polite to sign up in here too. Just a few days ago I lurked on this site to find help on setting up Dreamcast emulators and i got it working.

I already know some people here and have seen some people lurking in havoc, anarchy and the rockers cabin.

Another refugee :lol: Just kidding. :D

Nice to see you here Mr. Lightning