"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

I just noticed that this might very well be the biggest forum that I am a member of. the biggest anime and art forums of Estonia are still rather small.

Sorry, forgot to introduce myself: 19 years old, living in Estonia (yes, we have internetz, a lot of it)....ummm....going to University, studying German language and Literature. I am an animeholic, just got 100 animes on my list in aniDB. I can do some paintshopping (yes, I am weird, I don't use photoshop) and have done most of my signatures and such.

I just discovered emulation, since I am not a big gamer, but got trapped in fighting games and since there are only a dozen of them on PC, I had to think of something. So be prepared for average n00b questions like "where can I find this" and "how do I do that"

Welcome RH. Sorry for being late, but I wasn't at home.

someboddy attacked Random Hero with a 8mm Pistol (23 str) and took off 30!

Random Hero has 0 HP left!

Random Hero is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 2 EXP points!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to quote Corban Dallas from The 5th Element for a first time and introduction, but "Uh...hi" didn't seem like something too many people would get right off the bat.

So....Hi, I'm Chibi Kami, but you knew that as you no doubt read the box with my name in it to the left. Just to clear up a few things, I'm male and I'm straight; The potentially-viewed-as-girly name is actually my real name translated (very roughly) into Japanese. 10 points if you can figure out my real name from that little pice of info.

I'm a manga-style artist currently attempting to put together a plot for a comic book to be later submitted to and subsequently rejected by Marvel for being too good and original.

My interests include just about anything related to computers, video games, and science fiction. My favorite games are...um...Pick an RPG/action RPG/tactical RPG and I probably like it.

You can label me a pink Haro now.

Addendum: Halo sucks. Flame war commences.

I was going to quote Corban Dallas from The 5th Element for a first time and introduction, but "Uh...hi" didn't seem like something too many people would get right off the bat.

So....Hi, I'm Chibi Kami, but you knew that as you no doubt read the box with my name in it to the left. Just to clear up a few things, I'm male and I'm straight; The potentially-viewed-as-girly name is actually my real name translated (very roughly) into Japanese. 10 points if you can figure out my real name from that little pice of info.

I'm a manga-style artist currently attempting to put together a plot for a comic book to be later submitted to and subsequently rejected by Marvel for being too good and original.

My interests include just about anything related to computers, video games, and science fiction. My favorite games are...um...Pick an RPG/action RPG/tactical RPG and I probably like it.

You can label me a pink Haro now.

Addendum: Halo sucks. Flame war commences.

Welcome to the forums my long time friend. Hope you stick around and enjoy your stay.