"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Introduction of a newbie: I'm Cindy (female, yeah), 22, Dutch, student but most of all an artist creating wonderfulll works of art with the use of new media technology.

Found this site while searching for some cool NDS applications but subscribed because I found more interesting topics worth reading.

Well, hi to you all.

Thanks for joining. Looking forward to seeing you around and reading your posts. :angry:

Welcome to our humble forum, Cindy. Having more girls around should help us get over the shock of finding out that JKKDARK is really a guy...

but subscribed because I found more interesting topics worth reading.
Wait 'till you reach 100 posts

...the word "girl"...

Girls?!? Where?!?

Welcome Cindy dont let blacknight put you off :D .

Sadly I'm used to comments like these...Guess I've to show you I can keep up with the "big guys" like you....

And that's interesting :P

...the word "girl"...

Girls?!? Where?!?

Welcome Cindy dont let blacknight put you off :D .

Sadly I'm used to comments like these...Guess I've to show you I can keep up with the "big guys" like you....

And that's interesting :P

hi cindy, judging from your sig I'd say you are a Nekromantix fan. good stuff!

Have a pleasant stay. having girls around here does even out the testosterone a bit, even though it's not even close to being even. Ever.

Unless we all turn metrosexual in one night and just talk about shoes, the next fashion and interior decorating instead of games.

EVEN

Have a pleasant stay. having girls around here does even out the testosterone a bit, even though it's not even close to being even. Ever.

Unless we all turn metrosexual in one night and just talk about shoes, the next fashion and interior decorating instead of games.

In other words, we all add "Fatal" before our usernames.

In other words, we all add "Fatal" before our usernames.

When do I ever post about "shoes and interior decorating" instead of games?