Movie Games

EmanX

well yea mortal kombat was a good movie the first one i liked the best

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spmetimes there is a movie that is turned into a video game or vice versa that may be good. but sadly most of them have really sucked. Like supposedly there gonna make a reservoir dogs game in my opinion i think it'll be crap. but who now b/c sometimes they come out good.

good game to movie and movie to games  are few and far between, the only good movie game I can think of is spiderman 2

and the only good game to movie a can think of is mortal Kombat.

Uh no, Spiderman 2 games wasn't so hot. :P

spider-man 2 wasnt all that great i mean it was aight but nah it was too easy

I want to see MGS or just MG made into a movie, as long as the story's are fuc*** up, it'll suck as if like it happens in a milatry place somewere in new york if they made MGS and it turned out to be a deadly virus that was about to get on the loose (foxdie) , and the soilders everytime they died they were resummoned by foxide to become evil monsters (making fun of doom th movie here) , and then after that, it turns out his twin brother, was really colonal instead of actually puting liquid snake there. That would make grab a gun and raid that place!

fuc a metal gear movie, i wanna see them remake the first 3 games with the newer engine, although if they did ever make a movie id say they should cast Scotta Bana or Hugh Jackman seeing they look the part the most