Movie Games

EmanX

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gryph:

Hayter actually would probably work in the role, but i wonder if he can actually act (as opposed to just voice), since his real job is as a screenwriter (he wrote X-Men, among others). Hideo Kojima said in EGM that if anyone would make Metal Gear a movie, it would be the Wachowski brothers (The Matrix).

Hopefully it won't suck. The Wachowski's took their good idea and completely ran it into the ground.

@Drake:

Drake  Posted Today, 01:05 PM

I want to see MGS or just MG made into a movie, as long as the story's are fuc*** up, it'll suck as if like it happens in a milatry place somewere in new york if they made MGS and it turned out to be a deadly virus that was about to get on the loose (foxdie) , and the soilders everytime they died they were resummoned by foxide to become evil monsters (making fun of doom th movie here) , and then after that, it turns out his twin brother, was really colonal instead of actually puting liquid snake there. That would make grab a gun and raid that place!

Crack kills.

Hayter actually would probably work in the role, but i wonder if he can actually act

Guyver 2 (The main character.) is the most memorable movie I've seen him in. There was another action movie he did but I can't remember.

EDIT: I keep laughing at Cominus' sig. The word Leon Belmont with a pic of Sora.

Edited by Skythe

Hayter actually would probably work in the role, but i wonder if he can actually act

Guyver 2 (The main character.) is the most memorable movie I've seen him in. There was another action movie he did but I can't remember.

EDIT: I keep laughing at Cominus' sig. The word Leon Belmont with a pic of Sora.

Hehe...I didn't make it. It was actually a wallpaper I just cropped it down to size. Don't tell nobody though. Let it be our secret. :)

Hey, im just making fun of most video game-movie transition plots, but im pretty sure the producers will do some wacked out crap like that and call it metal gear , the words metal gear and movie is enough eye candy to make them rich, and all of yous know it!

Hideo Kojima said in EGM that if anyone would make Metal Gear a movie, it would be the Wachowski brothers (The Matrix). place!

Oh hell any admiration i had for Hideo Kojima is out the window. Wtf is he thinking? Those two sci-fi geek eggplants couldn't direct their way out of a paper bag. No panache, no style... and hell that's for a movie like the Matrix. Can you honestly imagine them directing a plot like Metal Gear's? Man that pisses me off...