Movie Games

EmanX

Do you really think that some of the movies turn into games should have been....and another do you think that games should really be turned into movies i wana know you guys opinion B):P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for one thing street fighter shouldve never been thats for sure. mario bros too, o god that one was horrible. final fantasy, though visually nice, it was a bore....

i think devil may cry could be an interesting action thriller without chopping the storyline. find some pretty boy to play the role, turn him into a demon here and there, blasting his guns, slashing monsters...jus like underworld =)

yes devil may cry would make a sweet movie but mario bros? man a sequel? heh heh dont count on it

some games seem more applealing as movies than video games. like Blood Rayne

but most video game based movies suck, and some are to be dreaded at the thought.

the makers of the crap and the furious own the film rights to soul calibur...zzzzzz

but i do look forward to john Woo's adaption of Metroid

movies based on animie are much less dissapointing like...Fist of the North Star, City Hunter, Crying Freeman, and Sanctuary

the worst animie-based movie ever was Guyver, i dont know how or why the fuuck they ever made a sequel to that p.o.s

I remember watching the entire Gundam W series subbed, for my first anime it wasn't bad..(Would Transformers count as an anime?, it did come from japan..)

I remember watching the movie though and was greatly dissapointed.

Metroid has potential, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The 1st Resident Evil movie was at least as good as any contemporary action thriller. Of course, maybe that's just because it had milla jovovich in it.. And Mortal Kombat 1 wasn't god awful (though still kinda silly).

They should make an actual Final Fantasy movie based on the old fantasy plots, like FF2's (with Kain and Cecil), and make a LOTR size epic. Hehehe..

Some material from games could translate well into movies but it's just that the Hollywood bosses still see gaming as some stupid activity so they get crappy, no talent directors to make these movies.

well they should consider i dont see the problem i mean there are some games that are like perfect for movies id watch them over and over if they fo by the story line and dont cut it off like they would

good game to movie and movie to games are few and far between, the only good movie game I can think of is spiderman 2

and the only good game to movie a can think of is mortal Kombat.