What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are for DS.

Been playing patapon on PSP. Crazy addictive game but hard.

Actually, there are some GBA releases called "Gyakuten Saiban", but they are Japanese only, and I'm not too keen on the existence of an english patch for them.

And they are INCREDIBLY fun. Definitely check them out on no$gba if you don't have a NDS.

Shin Megami tensi:Digital devil saga

no bullshit I dont know how I slept on this great ps2 rpg. the graphics are cool, the story is very interesting with how they setup the story and the characters. and the battle engine while art first seems kinda bare is actually relaly really fun. should check this one out^^

Hyper Street Fighting 2: The Anniversary Edition (Asia)

This game is insanely hard. Specially with a joy stick. I never play SF with a joy stick. I have a lot to learn...

for what system? if you got it for xbox it is on! I am looking for non-SRK pros to play against.

last game I played was Lost. for the 360 before it locked up before the first loading screen was done. lol so I guess that doesn't count as playing. I made a mii on my new wii.

Shin Megami tensi:Digital devil saga

no bullshit I dont know how I slept on this great ps2 rpg. the graphics are cool, the story is very interesting with how they setup the story and the characters. and the battle engine while art first seems kinda bare is actually relaly really fun. should check this one out^^

Yeah, it's excellent. The fact that you always have to exploit the enemies elemental weaknesses in order to have some semblance of survival kinda erodes the fun a little bit.

Needless to say, Digital Devil Saga 2 is a must, as it finishes the story. Plus, the gameplay has changed for the better and the soundtrack is much better too.

Hyper Street Fighting 2: The Anniversary Edition (Asia)

This game is insanely hard. Specially with a joy stick. I never play SF with a joy stick. I have a lot to learn...

for what system? if you got it for xbox it is on! I am looking for non-SRK pros to play against.

last game I played was Lost. for the 360 before it locked up before the first loading screen was done. lol so I guess that doesn't count as playing. I made a mii on my new wii.

No, I was playing Ian Le Creme on FBA. My glory days in Capcom/SNK 2D fighters were with the DC controller.

Harvey Birdman for the PSP

I've won 2 cases and I'm not sure how....even set guile's (from sf2) hair on fire once. Feels like your watching the show's version of the make your adventure books.