What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I'm no good with the slow grapple guys. or charge move guys. the only people left playing street fighter on live are the really good ones.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? use Hugo. His grab will pawn almost everyone until they wise up :) i get 10 wins in a row in the local arcade with him :D

You serious? Hugo?

If I could get my hands on an AC disc I'd join the fun :(

Anyway on topic... Turok baby! Hell yes, that's what I'm talking about. This game rocks. Turok puts the 'rock' in umm.. Tu-rok. It is awesomeness on a disc.

I still haven't really been able to get into turok. I am right after the first t-rex encounter.

and I played a hugo player who was completely beast. on live it seems like a lot of chun li, yun and alex players. I am working on my dudley and ken.

I'm no good with the slow grapple guys. or charge move guys. the only people left playing street fighter on live are the really good ones.

Seriously, the ranks that they have are usually insane. If you're lucky you might find someone that doesn't choose Ken.

Seriously, the ranks that they have are usually insane. If you're lucky you might find someone that doesn't choose Ken.

out of the 10 matches I've had I haven't run across a ken player yet. I fought an SS rank yun who malled me pretty good... :) it seems most times I am on there are only 3 or 4 other players though. I wish I had live when this game first came out, I bet it woulda been hella fun. hopefully SFIIHD gets here soon and has a decent online community. mame and Kai is just to frustrating for me.

out of the 10 matches I've had I haven't run across a ken player yet. I fought an SS rank yun who malled me pretty good... :blink: it seems most times I am on there are only 3 or 4 other players though. I wish I had live when this game first came out, I bet it woulda been hella fun. hopefully SFIIHD gets here soon and has a decent online community. mame and Kai is just to frustrating for me.

Ok, wait. There is a SF3:3S on X360?!? Live?!????!?

out of the 10 matches I've had I haven't run across a ken player yet. I fought an SS rank yun who malled me pretty good... :blink: it seems most times I am on there are only 3 or 4 other players though. I wish I had live when this game first came out, I bet it woulda been hella fun. hopefully SFIIHD gets here soon and has a decent online community. mame and Kai is just to frustrating for me.

It's backwards compatible for the original xbox, so it works on the 360.

out of the 10 matches I've had I haven't run across a ken player yet. I fought an SS rank yun who malled me pretty good... :( it seems most times I am on there are only 3 or 4 other players though. I wish I had live when this game first came out, I bet it woulda been hella fun. hopefully SFIIHD gets here soon and has a decent online community. mame and Kai is just to frustrating for me.

It's backwards compatible for the original xbox, so it works on the 360.

Ah damn. Have to find this baby then.

ebay and amazon always have new copies of SF: Anniversary for 20-30 dollars. I got mine used at the local gamestop for 13 bucks.

I played some GH3 last night. I've been trying like hell to get the cheevo for cult of personality. I'm not even close lol.