What did you play most recently?

Gryph

DMC4 (finally). I'm still waiting for it to get any better than the demo. Bael was a cool boss though.

keep waiting. I am about halfway through and totally uninterested. I feel like it will suffer the same fate as assassins creed. and end up in the trash before I finish it.

Just played Dark Messiah: Might and Magic Elements. so far it is ok. nothing special. some people compare it to Oblivion but that isn't right. its not an RPG. It is more like Condemned. First person Melee.

So far the only game since after the Christmas releases that can really hold my attention is The Club. just a mindless little arcade shooter. its like a light gun game on rails except there are no rails and no light gun. perhaps a modern reinvisioning of the light gun game. I dunno... its fun though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only the final boss to beat in DMC4. It was quite fun actually IF you have not play DMC 2 and 3. I only play DMC1 last time and miss the other two so, the appetite to play DMC4 is there. Furthermore, it is not as hard as DMC1 in term of difficulty.

And Dante is hard to use as hell but Nero is easy with the Devil bringer.

Patapon Eng version

Forget to mention that also play Lost Odyssey and now understand what BK is ranting about.

Framerate stutters before the battle begins, and my god, the first boss battle with the Griffith creature is tough!!

It takes me several tries and i was lucky because it didn't used its Downstream burst which cause damage to all members.

Patapon Eng version

Forget to mention that also play Lost Odyssey and now understand what BK is ranting about.

Framerate stutters before the battle begins, and my god, the first boss battle with the Griffith creature is tough!!

It takes me several tries and i was lucky because it didn't used its Downstream burst which cause damage to all members.

Wait till you meet the boss at Grand Staff- that will drive you crazy for a few tries. I also still maintain that the 2 Ice bosses in Disc 3 are extremely unfair / close to impossible.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village on DS.

It's a fantastic game, pretty much just a standard point & click adventure with some

really good and interesting puzzles. The story line is quite good too!

The worst thing about this game is how infuriating the puzzles can be,

if the puzzle seems too hard, it most likely is a trick question!

I know what ur talking about. i got to a about mice and i didn't read it carefully and when i finally got the answer i felt so dumb :) this is a great game.

I'm playing Bioshock right now, just started today and it's kinda cool. From what u guys said, it feels like it would be boring soon. btw i just got a new PC :D

Bioshock held my attention through one and a half playthroughs. and thats a tough thing to do.

I've been playing the hell out of Street Fighter III 3rd strike. just beat the game with every character to unlock all the colors, sys directions and extra options. and getting pwnd by sharks on live. my record on live is 0-10 :)

Bioshock held my attention through one and a half playthroughs. and thats a tough thing to do.

I've been playing the hell out of Street Fighter III 3rd strike. just beat the game with every character to unlock all the colors, sys directions and extra options. and getting pwnd by sharks on live. my record on live is 0-10 :(

Huh? use Hugo. His grab will pawn almost everyone until they wise up :) i get 10 wins in a row in the local arcade with him :D