What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DMC4.

better then the demo led me to believe. I am having more fun with it then turok (already enough shooters on 360) as someone who never played 2 and 3 and I only played dmc1 for like a few hours. I like it but I dunno how it lines up with previous versions.

DMC4.

better then the demo led me to believe. I am having more fun with it then turok (already enough shooters on 360) as someone who never played 2 and 3 and I only played dmc1 for like a few hours. I like it but I dunno how it lines up with previous versions.

So it's worth the 60 bucks? I plan on getting it tomorrow.

DMC4.

So it's worth the 60 bucks? I plan on getting it tomorrow.

I dunno if I would go that far.... I don't really think anything is worth 60 bucks. lol it is worth what I invested into it. :D

Well, Lost Odyssey is getting worse and worse.

Every aspect of it has degenerated into mediocrity. The dialogue is just OK.. I'm not really sure the story is going anywhere.. I'm upto disc 2 and the battle system hasn't really got any more intricate than Attack, Flare & Heal... the graphics just keep getting worse- on my SDTV I could swear FFX looked better at some points. Shocking framerates are the least of my problems with this game.

This game spanks of a lack of polish. Bad. I don't see how something with such big names behind it could turn out so... unimpressive?

Rediscovering Warcraft 3...its just as fun as i remember it...

Too bad it's a ripoff of Disciples 2.

Yeah, too bad... too bad they're 2 different genres and can't really compare... You fail.

Can't really compare? Bullsh!t. They share the same story and character designs. Even the races playable and not are the same. Just because Disciples 2 is turn based and Warcraft 3 is real time has nothing to do with comparison. You lose, fvcking failure. Know what you're talking about before attempting to try to show me up.