What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quake 4 was awesome sh!t yo.

Warhammer 40k: Dark Crusade, over LAN with a friend from England.

My Imperial Guard is piss poor.

Even though they have a defensive look, they're all about offense.

More Team Fotress 2 and a bit of Burnout 3.

Quake 4 was awesome sh!t yo.

Warhammer 40k: Dark Crusade, over LAN with a friend from England.

My Imperial Guard is piss poor.

Even though they have a defensive look, they're all about offense.

More Team Fotress 2 and a bit of Burnout 3.

I like to play turtle really. I like my base developed and well-defended. Spit out some mines, and turrets and let the artillery do all the rest. It's so enjoyable when you can simply shatter their skyes with the Basalisks. Then my Kasrkin and Ogryn squads clean up the rest.

beutiful katamari - sucks. I got it for my kids.

nurato rise of the ninja - pretty much sucks, just got it cuz i needed something new.

Burnout Paradise - better then I thought from the demo. I miss crash mode though. that was the whole draw of burnout for me. the replacement "showtime" is pretty gay. It's also hella annoying to be at the end of a race, lose at the last second and have to drive all the way across the damn map just to retry the race.

Just recently finished Call Of Duty 4, it didn't take to long to finish (less than 2 days on hard). Before that I finished Crysis and Bioshock and Super Mario Galaxy (Which I still have to play through as Luigi.)

I miss crash mode though. that was the whole draw of burnout for me. the replacement "showtime" is pretty gay. It's also hella annoying to be at the end of a race, lose at the last second and have to drive all the way across the damn map just to retry the race.

Those are pretty much the reasons why I didn't buy paradise in the end. Burnout 3 was a blast to play, and it cut pretty much most of the bs you have to go through just to race. Free-roam racing games are pretty much a big turnoff for me since you have to find stuff just to do anything.