What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty busy lately, but I've mostly been playing PES 2008 on the PC. I'm quite surprised that i still keep playing, I'm far from being a soccer fan.

Also playing (A short burst here and there)....

Gears of War - PC

Crysis - PC

NHL 08 - PC (This game is better in some ways to previous, but damn theres a few bug fixes it REALLY needs. I wish they'd stop giving us PC users sub-par graphics too FFS, 360/PS3 versions look awesome, and there is no reason the PC version shouldn't look BETTER)

Megaman 2+3 - NES (MednafenX NES)

Contra - NES (MednafenX NES)

Gears of War (360)

Those Theron Guards in Act 3 are seriously for the loss.

I'm stuck there.

1: MUST have Torque Bow

2: Get in close, but not TOO close

3: Stick to cover or DIE

1: MUST have Torque Bow

2: Get in close, but not TOO close

3: Stick to cover or DIE

It's more that the cover spots don't really provide great cover against their Torque Bows- once you're past the first side of the station, no matter where you hide, they can get a shot stuck to you from some weird angle and its a 1-hit KO. Also the checkpoint is wayy back... you have to walk and listen to the same conversations again and again, which doesn't help your concentration for the next attempt.

NHL 08 - PC (This game is better in some ways to previous, but damn theres a few bug fixes it REALLY needs. I wish they'd stop giving us PC users sub-par graphics too FFS, 360/PS3 versions look awesome, and there is no reason the PC version shouldn't look BETTER)

Word on the street is that the engine is finally getting retired and NHL09 PC will be using a whole new engine. I feel for you, the PC version of it is completely trash compared to the 360/PS3 versions.

They used the old version fo cash in for the PS2 version (Since the PS2 and PC versions are alike).

• 3 weeks later...

Playstation 2

Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus

The game seems fine, although the controls are somewhat broken I've tried to tolerate it to get further in the game, because I like the leveling system aswell as having the ability to upgrade your guns.

God of War II

A good game, currently stuck in ANOTHER puzzle.

Devil May Cry III - Special Edition

A bit hard, I'll resume playing this game later, just finished defeating Jester on Gold mode Normal.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Stuck on a mission, they get repetitive too.

Shadow Hearts II

Currently at the part where I need to travel through the Subway, I am trying to level up my party because apparently the Subway enemies are a bit too strong for me right now.

Megaman X - Command Mission

A bit boring, good enough for me to keep playing, just got Massimo in my party, and now I'm stuck in a maze.