Favorite Ninja in a Fighting Game

Skythe

Who's your favorite as there is no best?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's in Dead or Alive.

Oh.. crazy.. He's supposed to be the same ninja? I may have to check that game out after all.

yes it is. Yeah, for most ppl that took like a hour or a few days to figure that out. For some it was easier cause the Ninja Gaiden and DOA games are by Tecmo

He's in Dead or Alive.

Oh.. crazy.. He's supposed to be the same ninja? I may have to check that game out after all.

yes it is. Yeah, for most ppl that took like a hour or a few days to figure that out. For some it was easier cause the Ninja Gaiden and DOA games are by Tecmo

Yeah, I've never played DoA so I had nothing to go on. :(

Strider wasn't originally from a fighting game, hence (possibly) why he's not on the list

o yeah i know, im not buggin out or anythin. i was tryin to say that, maybe he didnt wanna use strider or anyone for that matter bc he simply didnt care for it, or u kno didnt plan to have em on the option list. just bc my favorite isnt on the list doesnt mean imma go on a rampage...o well u know..

anyways, i havent played VF in a long time. i seriously never even played 4 b4...so has Kage changed his blue appearance yet?

anyways, i havent played VF in a long time. i seriously never even played 4 b4...so has Kage changed his blue appearance yet?

Well, actually no. In Virtua Fighter 4, he jhas two costumes: The original ninja outfit and the other one is a shiny armor thingy.

5 out of the 9 named choices have 3-D versions. Shut up. You should be hung to deAth as you're definately a disgrace not only to gaming but human life as well. Go ahead, I want my air back.

EDIT by GryphonKlaw: Unnecessary over the top insults here...let's try to keep it a bit more civil please. :blink:

Oh yeah, great argument against me. You f*cking loser. You can't think of any replies so you just start being personal, admitting to all and sundry that you were wrong. Resorting to meaningless insults just proves that you have no argument against my points. If you had any brains whatsoever you could try and defend your point and keep from using the crazy attacks against someone you know absolutely nothing about. If you are older than 9 I'd be very surprised. All of your posts that I have read thus far, are absolutely terrible, sporting the worst, most childish 'opinions' ever.

3D versions, yeah that makes them count as 3D fighters. If any proof was needed that this poll was a 2D only, look at your Ryu Hayabusa post. You only like the 2D version? What's the friggin difference you idiot.

If you think these are OTT personal insults, you're right, close the cretins sh!t poll. Plus in terms that the immature bastard will understand "he started it". What a flamin' loser. Get back to watching Naruto/south park and stop sullying this forum with your pointless, worthless ramblings.

Aren't you suppose to ban (or at least warn) immature pr!cks who start being personal?

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku